_up and out_

Guqqie's pov
I had woke up around 7:00 in the morning with aimsey passed out on my chest I needed to get up to get the day started but I didn't want to wake them up. I slowly started to pick them up and lay them back down and it actually worked after I set aimsey down I went to make a cup of coffee and make some breakfast. After about 30 minutes breakfast was done I was the only one awake so I brought aimys plate to the couch and sat it on the coffee table for when they woke up and left Freddie's plate on the counter. I looked down at Aimsey and admired them for a few seconds before playing with their hair and waiting for them to wake up.

Aimsey's pov
I woke up to guqqie playing with my hair I fluttered my eyes open "good morning" she said "good morning" I said back in a tired voice "here I made breakfast" Guqqie said while handing me my plate "thank you" I smiled at them and they smiled back I began eating while leaning on her as she looked through things to watch. "Is there anything specific you want to watch?" "No not really" I responded we heard a buzz come from here phone it was a text message from her boss telling her she was late "SHOOT I FORGOT I WORK TODAY" she ran to our room to get dressed she did it in like five seconds running up to me and kissing my cheek "Alright, I love bye!" She said than sprinted out the door before I could even say I love you back.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry I know This is a really short chapter but I have completely ran out of ideas so if you have any ideas please let me know I hope you have a great day/night <3