Chapter 2

Aonung knew he shouldn't feel this way about the eldest of the sully boys, but he couldn't help the way they just clicked with each other. They continued to hang out over the course of the few weeks it had been since the sullys arrived. Growing closer everyday, they became more intimate with each other. The two no longer put up their walls around each other.

They had began a ritual to meet each other on the small part of the beach close to the sully hut. They would meet everyday before sunset just to sit in peace with each other.

Unbeknownst to them, both of the boys feelings for each other grew stronger each day. They could barely look at each other without smiling or blushing, getting that tingling sensation in their chest.

It was at one of these meetings, the boys where sat, lounging in the sand, they both are staring lazily at the calm reef. Aonung sneakily looks towards Neteyam, he looks beautiful as he stares at the deep blue.

He can tell he's staring at the other boy but he couldn't care any less in this moment. Neteyam's eyes slowly moved to look at the boy next to him. Aonung took this as an opportunity and slid his hand slowly over to neteyam's. Their finger slowly intertwined as they continued to look into each other's eyes. They both looked as though they were searching for an answer, they just wanted something to know this was ok.

The boys slowly began to lean towards each other as Neteyam brought his hand to Aonung's face. The water boy gave him a nod as they continued to lean into each other. Their eyes closed slowly as their faces were inches apart.

Soon enough Neteyam felt Aonung's lips meet his own. It felt as if fireworks had been lit off in his heart and it was now a ball of flames.

The kiss was slow and soft. The boys understood each other perfectly in this moment. It was as if the rest of the world around them had melted away and they were the only beings left alive.