Chapter 18

The two boys had just arrived at their sunset spot as they sat down with each other. They now sat comfortably open as there was no longer any paranoia of anyone finding out about them.

Neteyam sat between the other boy's legs with his head on the boy's chest. Their hands were intertwined as they sat in each other's comfort.

Aonung lent down and pecked Neteyam's cheek a few times. The boy leaned into his kisses, soon turning round for their lips to meet.

As they broke the kiss the boys leaned their heads against each other.

"Hey Tey?"
"Mhm?"
"I feel like a weight has been lifted of my chest, you?"
"Yea, it's kind of weird, I mean all we did was tell our parents about us but it's made me feel a lot better."
"Yeah same."

——

The two boys had left each other unwilling that night, wishing for each other's comfort. Aonung felt cold without Neteyam with him. The two had grown extremely close and could no longer stand being separated.

Aonung had gotten out of his bed and started to make his way over to the Sully's hut. He hoped that Neteyam would also be awake too but didn't expect to literally walk into him.

It turned out that both of the boys were unable to sleep that night, seeking each other's comfort.

Neteyam had thought it best to go to the treetop net that they hadn't taken down yet. Aonung was willing to climb up himself this time, not wanting to seem like a baby to Neteyam.

When they had reached the top the two sprawled out before coming to lie with each other. Neteyam rested between the boy's legs as his head led on his chest.

The two fell asleep on each other's company. They were at peace with one another.