10

It was a sleepless night, but it was worth it.

"It's done! The new and improved version of Fuerza!" Algería looked at her new bey. "She has really become a special Bey. You have surpassed yourself" "Thanks for the help Raul. Now I am sure that Fuerza and I will become even stronger" "To achieve this goal you must first control your new Fuerza. Try it out and work on fully resonating with her, only then will you be able to use her Turbo Blades" "We can handle that, can't we, Fuerza?" The red bey flashed.

Algería immediately set out to test her new Fuerza. She entered the training hall were her friends and her boyfriend were. "Free!" Free looked at her as she stopped in front of him. "I want to fight you" "You evolved Fuerza?" Valt and Honcho were very curious about the new version of Fuerza. "Yes, and for the first battle with Glow Fuerza, I want to have you as an opponent, Free. Please accept my challange" Free stood up and took Geist Fafnir. "We can do it" They lined up at an arena and exchanged their beys.

//Glow Fuerza...She's heavier than before, making her harder to knock over...Also, this increases her attack power...Increasing Attack and Stamina...An attack from her can hurt but knowing Algería, there is much more to Glow Fuerza//

"You really tried hard" "Fuerza isn't supposed to get any weaker after all" They took their beys back and went into position. "Ready? On your marks" "3,2,1 Let it rip" When Fuerza took off, her turbo blades didn't open. "Shit...that was probably nothing" Fuerza and Fafnir landed in the arena and Fafnir took the center. "Fuerza, you know what to do! Glow Shoot" Fuerza attacked Fafnir. They scored and Fuerza was able to kick Fafnir from the center, where she took position herself. "Fafnir! Geist Claw" Fafnir attacked. "Stay strong Fuerza! Glow Shield" Fuerza pivoted to a straight position, her blades slightly extended, spinning at high speed, deflecting Fafnir's attack. "That worked out well" "Geist Counter" Fafnir balanced himself back in the middle and built up speed to launch a counterattack. "Glow Spin" Fuerza used her blades to parry the attack and shot Fafnir into the rim. The golden bey bounced off it and slowed. But Fuerza also lost speed. It was a long endurance fight, both beys spinning to a halt. They looked to Honcho who was referee. "Right..." He raised his fan and pointed to the left. "Glow Fuerza with a Survivor Finish. Algi scores a point" "Yes, Algi!" Valt was happy for his friend, but Algería's joy was limited. "That wasn't good" "What do you mean?" Algería took her bey. "She wasn't in Turbo Awakening" "Turbo what?" The girl looked at her bey. "Go on! The battle isn't over yet!" "Good...Second battle!"

They trained for quite a long time, but Algería was not able to get in the Turbo Awakening with Fuerza. Valt and Honcho were in the process of training themselves for the final battles of the battle cruise. Free had also taken a break. Only Algería her was still training. She absolutely had to get into this Turbo Awakening and defeat Phi...If she didn't succeed, she would never forgive herself and besides, Phi also wanted Free...Algería didn't want anything to happen to him... After all, she didn't want people around her to suffer because of her...Especially not Free and Lui.

"Algi" She looked up. "Oh, hey Kit. What's up?" "Valt's battle is about to start. We're heading to El Astro now" "On my way" Algería packed Fuerza and her launcher away and headed with the others to El Astro, where Valt had his first title fight. "Algi, there's a seat here." She looked around briefly, but only raised her hand towards Kit and the other before walking in another direction. "Is everything okay?" He looked at her and then nodded. "Why are you standing here alone?" "I'm quite comfortable here alone..." "You know you can't get rid of me, right?" "Never would I either." Algería put her hand on his. "You worry, don't you?" She looked at Free, but he didn't answer. He would probably never admit that he cared about his friends.