6

"Welcome here on the high seas on the Bey Cruise and welcome to the Battle Cruise! Here the best of the new generation bladers will hold the ultimate tournament and find out who is the best! Before I say a few words about the participants, here are a few Words from the President of wbba., which organized this tournament, Kristina Kuroda"

"To all you bladers out there, it is my pleasure to announce this unique tournament. We travel the world on this ship, the Bey Cruise. We will face many challenges on our journey. We call it the Battle Cruise!"

"Oh yes! Next, I'll introduce you to the contestants. First, Luinor Cup champion, Aiger Akabane, he competes with his Turbo Bey, Z Achilles. Next, a blader whose skills are as impressive as his haircut, Ranjiro Kiyama he rocks this tournament with his Crash Roktavor. Then we have a blader that never misses his mark, applause for Hae-Jin Oh and his bey is Archer Hercules. The next blader may have two sides but both just ooze Blading talent, the one and only Suoh Genji. It's going to heat up when Heat Salamander starts. Check out this other wonder boy, he's already won quite a few tournaments in Africa, making him one of the top bladers of the new generation, the Turbo Four, here is Laban Vanot and his Bey Vice Leopard. And our sixth participant is also a member of the Turbo Four. Which of his secrets will we uncover? Is he a being of pure light or is he one of the dark ones? The super mysterious Phi and he has his bey with him, Revive Phoenix"

"It's official. The Battle Cruise will be held among these six bladers, with three more to be joined later. The blader who remains will have the privilege of challenging the reigning champion, Valt Aoi."

"We won't beat around the bush. Here's the blader who needs no introduction: our world champion Valt Aoi"

Valt seemed pretty confident.

"Valt will now give the tournament speech"

And now the stage fright came again. He walked onto the stage stiff as a board before stumbling and falling.

Some things probably never changed.

"Let me put it this way: Listen up you Bladers out there! Fight fair out there and don't forget to have fun."

"And we even have another surprise guest joining us on this journey. Round of applause for the one and only Algería Warau"

Algería took the stage. "Are you okay guys? I'm looking forward to seeing what you all can do! Do your best everyone!"

"Now that everyone is here, there's only one thing left to say!"

"The Battle Cruise begins now!"

"Now please listen carefully! I will now explain the tournament rules. These bey stars will be your battle points. The winner of each challenge gets exactly one star. So collect, collect, collect! And now let's go over to the battle hall."

The Bladers stepped onto the ship's deck. A white figure appeared on the screens on the ceiling.

"I am the AI ​​of the Bey Cruise. I hope you will enjoy yourselves on board the ship. Call me Beyeen"

An arena was driven out of the ground.

"Oh man..." "What's that?"