CH3 💖🖤

Wednesday gestured to her bed, "Please, take a seat, Enid. This will not be a long confrontation, but it is important." This was the first time Wednesday asked Enid to do this. The werewolf obediently sat on the raven's bed as if awaiting for more instructions.

Enid was slightly worried what Wednesday was going to say. Maybe she actually did annoy the psychic enough to actually murder her. Oh, the thoughts that ran Enid's mind were certainly not welcomed. Being murdered definitely sounded unappealing to Enid, but perhaps what Wednesday was going to have an affect on their friendship. Enid's stomach dropped, she had spent all this progress trying to be Wednesday's acquaintance. Maybe she finally pushed her to the edge?

"So what are we going to talk abou—," Enid started to say, but was quickly interrupted by the dark-haired girl.

"Enid, why have you been covering your scars?" Wednesday stood in-front of Enid, examining the marks. Enid sighed in relief, but then realized that what Wednesday was asking was a serious question. (Enid did not expect anything less, all questions from Wednesday were serious.) Enid looked up at the girl, she simply did not have a response.

"Why do you ask?" Enid stalled, her mind was blank. Why was she covering up her scars? She didn't know why she was covering them up. The werewolf didn't have an excuse. "Do you care for me?" She tried to change the subject.

"Define 'care' and let's see if I do," Wednesday snapped, "I'm just... curious." She looked down upon the werewolf.

"I thought curiosity killed the cat?" Enid replied, slyly. She thought it was clever since Wednesday acted like the 'black cat' of the duo.

"Is that a threat?" Wednesday crossed her arms. Her voice was still monotone, but she hid a tiny grin. In Wednesday's twisted mind, she thought it made Enid a bit more, 'tolerable.'

Enid gasped and covered her mouth, "Oh, no! I didn't mean that as a threat!" She instantly panicked. What Wednesday felt was gone.

"Enough. I demand an answer," Wednesday switched the subject back to its original form. She started staring at Enid's scars again. The psychic frowned, she thought that there was nothing wrong with the scars. They symbolized bravery and loyalty. "You covered them yesterday and today, why?"

"I guess its because they're ugly," Enid confessed. "They're horrible to look at!" Enid had finally found the reason why she had been hiding them. "They make me feel ugly and I can't have that!" She tried to joke a little, but she was intimated by Wednesday's face of disappointment.

Wednesday stood there in silence. "Enid, let me ask you an another question." Enid nodded awaiting for Wednesday to speak again. The psychic carefully picked out a sentence. "Do you regret saving me?" Her faced showed no emotion, but she felt a bit guilty passing her burden on to somebody else. This is the first time she has felt this way. She has done this on multiple occasions, but she did not feel like this afterwards.

"No, of course not!" Enid spoke hastily. "I don't regret a single thing!" She frowned at the psychic. The blonde stood up. "Now, if you don't mind, I'm going to go back to my side of the room—"

"Down," Wednesday ordered, "I'm not done with you, yet." Enid sat back down with her hands clasped together. "Sinclair, I can't help but think that you are ashamed of your actions of saving me, now that I know that you think that your scars are disgusting. Also, considering the fact that you've been hearing criticisms from your family is bothering me way much more."

"What are you, my therapist?" Enid looked away and huffed. Wednesday glared at her. The werewolf continued, "I don't feel any regret saving you, Wednesday. It was my first time wolfing out and I just wasn't strong enough to beat the Hyde. I really regret not being able to protect you and fight the Hyde more sooner. It was my fault that I got hurt and I'm afraid that people will see me as a failure. Please don't worry about my family, I don't want you hurting them."