chapter five

❛meeting❜

meeting

Today your father tasked you to stay by his side for a meeting with a gang that wanted to expand into Japan. You were walking back from the dry cleaning at the moment, the sun setting as you only wore a tank top and jeans, your fake arm exposed as well as part of a tattoo that ran down your neck beneath the top.

A sigh left your mouth as you walked down the sidewalk, the meeting was in one of the highrises your father owned, and you couldn't help but be glad it wasn't in some sad part of town. Then again your father practically owned the police force in the area at the moment.

Your eyes observed a guy in the corner of your eye, suspicious was your first thought, but then again it was not like that was your focus at the moment. You continued your way as the building you were needed in came into view. Your phone buzzed in your pocket as you walked into the sleek highrise, people staring, due to a multitude of reasons while you opened your phone to read a message from your father.

exterminate a gang in the nearby area,
a traitor, Kazaki Hiro.
once done come back.

The message was short and sweet, something you were slightly irked at but you've gotten used to it. You knew you were supposed to wear the mask when out on jobs as well as the designated suit but the only suit on hand was the one you just got cleaned.

You hummed, he'd have to deal with the blood when you come back then, you don't have another suit anywhere in the area and your measurements are always too awkward to be able to just buy another one. You shrugged as you slid into a nearby bathroom, locked the door, and changed, setting the outfit into the purse that you kept the mask in.

With another sigh, you stepped out of the bathroom, people staring again while you walked out of the building, opening your phone as your source sends you a pin location of the gang. The tracker beeped as a car pulled up, one your father must've called.

You slid into the car and slipped the mask on, the driver looking back only for a second before driving off as you sat down. You check the time.

5:49 pm

Your eyes drifted to the driver as they stared at you through the rear mirror, your mask shading your eyes slightly as they don't notice that you know their staring.

"do you see something important?" You cross your legs as you lean your head back slightly, glancing at them as they cough and shake their head. A smile curls on your lips once you see that you're in the designated area, the car stopping as you are quickly surrounded by people on all sides, the driver pulling out a knife.