19. When death comes knocking on your door

No

No

No

No

it can't be true

It's not real

It's a silly prank that went too far

A thousand thoughts impelled Brielle's delicate body summoning on naive excuses to bury the putrid truth. She'd never thought she would be the one to brainwash her own fallacious narrative of a tale. The truth always stared you down in the eyes of others. That was what she consistently proclaimed.

It was ironic to think she was becoming something she loathed.

A liar.

. . . . .

Wheezing from the intensity of her heart thumping in her chest overwhelmed her almost, since the message not so long ago from Stefan she hadn't had a chance to explain her urgency to klaus. He was right beside her as they walked through the woods to the grand mansion. As they slowed down getting nearer to the door brie had explained why she walked off and to what extent her brain should be prepared for.

Though she reassured Klaus that it was probably nothing to be of concern. It wasn't exactly a surprise to the Donovan siblings whenever Vicki done something bad.

Approaching the front patio of the grand house that belonged to the Salvatore never got old for someone like Brie. Seeing such beauty and character indulged in the ancient walls enhanced history and it's own story. It was like something painted out of a novel.

"You don't mind, do you?" Brie took a double take after politely asking if Klaus would wait outside the house, drama wasn't on her list of things to do that night and she certainly never intended on adding it.

"Whatever. Just don't forget to fill me in on all the details after." Irritatingly smug, Klaus peered up to brie, who was stood on the patio, through his eyelashes absorbing all playful glares Brie conveyed. "I mean Stefan and Damon in one building let alone one room, surely, I mean there has to be some sort of annotated explanation."

Brielle scoffed, giggling to herself under her breath as she reached for the handle to the entrance. "The text said nothing of the terms that Damon is involved. You just love to gloat on how you're not caught up in any 'drama' right this instant in time and they possibly are."

"Actually before you go in I should give Stefan one of my daggers to borrow, just to give him a better advantage when it comes to-" Klaus was interjected by the noise Brie was making to stop him from continuing his speech.

"La la la. Stop!" Klaus was amused by his effect. "You done?" She humoured walking inside the house closing the door behind her.