1#- It Begins

A collab story! Credits to:

Solar_flare123

White_chorus316

Accio_good_stories

KKcookie1st

And me! Go give them love too! They will be posting this story on their account too!

Warnings: Blood and Murder

Chapter 1- It Begins

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tango Pov:

I grabbed my axe ready to go chop some trees down from my megabase. It took me a while to find a spruce forest but I finally found one. I chopped trees down for about 2 hours before my head started to get a bit dizzy. I thought It might have been how hot it was outside. So I decided that was good for now and headed back home. I sat down taking a little nap hoping I would feel better after waking up.

-After a While-

I woke up still feeling a bit dizzy. I went to my kitchen and cooked myself some lunch. I sat down and ate it while holding my head. I suddenly got a headache. I just thought it might have been me working so much on the hot sunny day so I didn't think too much of it. I walked outside taking deep breaths of the fresh air to see if that would help. It didn't but it was worth a try I guess. I got my elytra on since today I was planning to meet up with Noah. Noah wanted to hang out since we haven't seen each other in a while because of us working on our bases. It took a while to fly over to where we wanted to meet up.

When I got there Noah was already waiting for who knows how long. "Hey, Noah," I said quietly since it kinda hurt to talk and I didn't feel too well. "You ok Tango?" Noah asked worried about me. "Ye- Just have a small headache," I replied trying not to make Noah scared for my health. "Well... If you say so-," Noah said then bringing me into a hug. "Come on! Let's go have some fun together!" Noah said very excitedly. He opened his wings and waited for me to do the same. Noah has these sparkly lime wings that matched the parrot marks on his face. I opened my wings and flew with him. I usually didn't use my wings since they can easily get hurt but Noah loves flying with me without the elytra. We had fun the rest of the day doing many different things together.

Finally, I went home for the day and went to sleep early. My headache was even worse than this afternoon. It was hard for me to sleep but after a while, I was able to sleep.

-Next Morning-

I woke up and had breakfast like always. Instead of working on my base more I just sat down still feeling ill. For some weird reason, I felt like crying even though I wasn't sad or didn't have any reason to cry. It felt like someone was messing with my emotions without me knowing... Then all of a sudden I felt like I was going to puke. So I ran to the bathroom throwing up blood. *What is happening to me?* I thought. *Did I eat something bad?* I thought, hoping that was the reason. Ever since the Dream Smp said they were going to war with us weird things had been happening. First, weird errors or glitches would happen that we couldn't explain. Xisuma was trying to figure out what was happening but it would always stop at a dead end.

Well, after a while I had to go to a meeting that Xisuma had planned today. I tried acting like I was fine, which was kinda hard since it felt like I couldn't control my own emotions. "OK! Everyone I have brought the Empire onto the server since there is a war starting between us and the Dream Smp. We are splitting everyone up into teams of 4! There will be 10 teams. We already have them picked out so I will say the team number and the people on that team. You guys will group up and head into the forest and start making a camp. This will make it harder for the Dream Smp to track us all down." Xisuma announced to everyone. Everyone nodded, waiting for him to announce the teams next. "Team 1: Shubble, Pix, Sausage, and Scar... Team 2: Impulse, Azar, Grian, and Tango... Team 3: Doc, Wels, Katherine, and Beef... Team 4: Mumbo, Scott, Cleo, and Pearl... Team 5: Keralis, Joe, Ren, and Gem... Team 6: Hypno, Zed, Noah, and Jimmy... Team 7: Fwip, False, Jevin, and Chorus... Team 8: Stress, Iskall, Joey, and Joel... Team 9: Cookie, Me, Bdubs, and xB... Last Team: Lizzie, Accio, and Etho... That's all of them... Now please stay safe and don't get caught... Good luck..." Xisuma said, before walking into the forest with the rest of his team. I looked at my team and we all went into the forest too. My team wasn't too bad! I had just wished I didn't feel like I was slowly dying. "You good buddy?" Impulse said, looking at me. "Ye... I just think I'm sick," I replied with a look up at Impulse.

We had been walking so long that it was now nighttime. Now I felt like I wasn't able to even control my thoughts but I just thought that was because of what was all happening. I felt horrible though. My stomach felt like it was on fire, my head was in so much pain, and I felt like someone stabbed me in my heart. Soon after eating I just fell onto the forest floor unable to walk on my own two legs anymore. It was so bad I just started crying wanting all this to stop. I didn't even realize that Impulse was trying to shake me back and forth. Then it all just stopped. "TANGO?!" I heard Impulse yell. "Impulse...?" I said seeing him appear in front of me. "OH, GOD! I WAS SO WORRIED!" Impulse said hugging me to death. "Let's hurry and make a camp so you can get some rest," Impulse said, helping me stand up. I nodded yes and we headed off.

Ren Pov:

We had made camp at a cave inside of a mountain. We were cooking the meat we had just caught. I loved sheep meat! It was probably because I was a dog hybrid but still sheep meat was amazing to me. I couldn't wait to sink my teeth into the juicy yummy sheep meat.

Finally, it was done and I was eating the sheep meat so fast that Keralis told me to slow down. I hadn't had sheep meat in a little while so this was better than ever. We all decided after we were done eating we would practice fighting with each other.

-After eating-

I and Gem were the first to practice. It went on for a while. I sliced Gem's arm then she got my leg and it kept going back and forth. Until Gem put her sword straight through my heart. I fell over feeling so much pain. Gem was confused. I should have died and respawned. Everyone was now considered and was trying to figure out what was going on. Soon everything started to get black and I was... dead and I couldn't respawn...

Third Person:

"OMG! I-I killed Ren... FOREVER! I-I'm horrible!" Gem yelled out crying. "No! You're not horrible! You didn't know! Please calm down!" Joe said, hugging Gem.

Noah Pov:

My team had made a very cozy camp and now need to get some food so we don't starve. So I decided to volunteer and head out to get berries and some meat. So I walked around looking for some animals and berry bushes. I told my team I would probably be gone for a day or so. It was 5 hours later and I had a lot of meat now I needed berries. The whole time I was looking for berries I felt like I was being watched or something but I ignored it and just thought it was me being me.

I was walking like normal until I felt something red drip from the trees. I looked up to see... XISUMA'S DEAD BODY!? He had been hung and then stabbed multiple times. I screamed in terror and ran in a random direction. I ran until I was at a rushing river and I bent over to look at my reflection. I couldn't believe the murder has already struck... I thought they would have waited a couple of days. I cried even more. Xisuma was like a brother to me. I grew up with him and he's the only reason I was able to escape my mother.

I just sat there looking into the water until I felt a hand against my back. Suddenly I felt cold and realized I was now in the rushing water. I screamed for help getting smashed against the rocks. The water was now turning blood red from me bleeding so much. I yelled out crying hoping someone would hear me. Then I felt someone pull me out from the water. It was my brother, Grian. "OMG! Thank you so much!" I said, still crying. Grian helped me with my wounds and then asked me to explain. "Well... I saw Xisuma's dead body so I ran and then was next to the river. Then someone pushed me in! They were trying to kill me! It was the one who killed Xisuma!" I said crying into my brother's shoulders. "Shhh... It's ok! I'll find that B*st*rd! They will pay!" Grian said then helped me up. "Need help getting back?" Grian asked. "No... My camp isn't too far from here," I said walking towards it. "Ok... Be safe my dear brother," Grian said walking the other way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:D Yay First chapter is done!

Daily Question:

Who do you think is the murderer?

1637 (Word Count)

BYE!