Chapter 4- Poison Ivy

Warning: Death, Poison

Bdubs POV:

I was waiting for Shubble to arrive at the meadows and thought about these past few days. The past few days were horrible, five deaths have occurred on those days. And early today Cookie found a weird note, the note seemed to make a few people spooked and I was one of the people. "Good evening Bdubs how are you?" a voice asked, startling me out of my thoughts."Sorry that I was late, Scar needed some help to find Jellie." Shubble said taking off her elytra "No It's okay Shubble I don't mind waiting." I said with a bit of a forced smile. "Let's go now, best not to wait too long." "Sure!!" Shubble said and we started walking towards the forest where four lives were taken.

"It's a shame that Chorus couldn't come with us, they are after all a plant hybrid." Shubble said breaking the heavy silence "Yeah It is a shame." We found a cave and got ready to go inside.

Quickly putting on some armor and holding shields and swords tightly we went inside. There were a bunch of vines and moss in the cave. It looked kinda Magical. "Wow, I never saw such a magical cave!" Shubble whispered, "I know." I whispered back then something started to tug on my leg. I looked down and saw a vine wrapped around my leg. I felt a tug on my hand, I felt a tug on my other hand, and I felt something wrap itself around my neck. I heard Shubble yelling and I turned to look at her. She was slowly getting dragged away. "SHUBBLE!!" I yelled and tried using my sword to cut the vines, but I couldn't move. "Well hello Bdubs, funny place to meet right?" a figure said in the dark. I turned to look at Shubble who wasn't getting dragged away anymore. She looked confused. "W-WHO ARE YOU?" I yelled and my voice failed to mask the fear, I know I heard the voice before it sounded familiar. The figure laughed "You see that Accio? Bdubs can't even remember us, that's how pathetic he is." another laugh could be heard. ACCIO, my childhood friend! The amount of betrayal I felt was too much. "T-this is a prank, right guys?" I said hoping it was, but deep down I knew it wasn't. "Awww poor little Bdubs can't even handle a bit of betrayal, don't worry we'll make it quick and painless," Accio said in a cold emotionless tone that I never thought she could do it. "What do you mean quick and painless, are you guys the people who killed Xisuma, Doc, and Impulse?" Shubble blurted out "Of course! Who else other than me and Pearl? Right Pearl?" Accio answered, making us sound stupid. "Why of course Accio, but enough chit-chat we don't have all the time in the world," Pearl said, sounding very cruel.

Accio smiled and pulled out Scars HotGuy bow. How did she get that? She smiled and grabbed an arrow, pulling back the string "Oh, and Bdubs I lied It's going to be slow and painful." Accio added

before letting go of the string. I felt like I was in hell, the fire spreading and I was burning alive, I never thought I would die to my childhood friends. It felt awful. The last thing I saw was the fire that was burning me but the thing that hurt me the most was Accio betraying me.

<BdoubleO100 was burned to death by Accio_good_stories>

<Accio: WHAT THE HELL!!>

<Noah: Well ####! WHY THE #### WOULD YOU DO THAT YOU ########!

<Azar: Why would you do that?!>

<Accio: I SWEAR I DIDN'T DO IT I WAS WITH PEARL THE WHOLE ENTIRE TIME!!!>

<Etho: Noah you need to calm down!

<Tango: OMG! NOT ANOTHER DEATH!

<Keralis: WHY DID YOU KILL HIM ACCIO!!>

<Mumbo: Pearl is she telling the truth?