Jigsaw Pieces

Chapter 12- Jigsaw pieces

Warning: Death

Pearls POV: (a new one :D-Accio This might not end well but we'll see :) -Hayden)

Wels is such a jerk, I thought he was kind and caring but it turns out he was the opposite. My group decided to stop by a river. It was roasting, so everyone decided to swim. "Wels come swim in the water! It's nice and cold." Joe yelled. Wels was sitting under a tree, he looked a bit unsure. "Oh look at that, Wels the "brave" knight is scared of water! Hilarious." I said to Oli. "WHAT DID YOU SAY B*TCH?! I'LL SHOW YOU I'M NOT AFRAID OF WATER!" Wels yelled at me. I smirked, "Then why are you shaking?" I said, trying to hold back my laughter. Wels charged in my direction, with his sword aimed at my heart. I was in the river, Wels ran but yelped in pain when he touched the water. But he kept on running at me when Wels was near he collapsed.

<Helsknight tried to swim in water>

<Welsknight tried to swim in lava>

<Joe: Holy cow>

<Pearl: Bye Hels>

<Accio: Have fun with the ghosts>

That was not expected

Third Person POV:

Wels was very confused, how in the world did he end up in the nether of all places? He sighed but then heard some footsteps. "Well look who we have here." a voice said it sounded a bit like False?

It couldn't be False as she was dead "False?" Wels whispered. "Nope, she's dead, died by eating a cookie. How silly." ?False? replied. Wels think a bit more before realizing it was True. "True, what are you doing here?" Wels asked. "Did you seriously forget that you and the silly hermits banned us?" ?Scar? said "Scar?" Wels asked even more confused. "It's Badtimes," Bad muttered annoyed.

True walked over to Wels holding a golden sword pointing it at him. Wels immediately knew he was not welcome. True swung the sword at Wels, Wels just managed to avoid getting hit. Wels had nothing on him except his armor, another problem True looked so much like False. It hurt Wels it, felt like he was fighting her. True swung the sword again, and it hit his shoulder. Wels hissed in pain, he decided to run. "Why are you running?"(My mind just made me think of the "Why are you running?" Meme -Hayden I did that on purpose -Accio) True yelled before chasing him. Wels kept on running, not looking back. "Why are you running Wels? Are you scared?" True yelled.

Wels wished it never happened, he wished he was paying attention to where he was running. He slipped (worse time to slip -Accio I slipped on ice yesterday- I didn't get hurt I promise! -Hayden) Falling into a pool of lava "STUPID LUCK!" Wels yelled. True just watched with a smile. "Bye bye hope you ROT IN HELL WITH FALSE." True yelled before laughing. And that dear readers how Wels died. ACCIO STOP BREAKING THE WALL!

Writers lounge:

Chaos broke out due to accio breaking the wall twice now

"ACCIO PLS STOP BREAKING THE WALL!-" Hayden yelled at accio knowing she did it as well "nOpE" Accio smiled "It's my job" Accio "At least limit the times you do it to the ghost pov," She told accio while adding onto the notes area. "No," Accio said casually, looking at the readers. "I'm checking people's reactions and wow just wow we surprisingly have only had like a few code reds with readers figuring stuff out," Hayden said surprised while looking at the number of code reds we got. "So Hayden wasn't Azar dating someone and we just killed them off," Accio said remembering a lot of old notes. ".... OH F-**!- UM I CAN'T SAY MY IDEA RN CAUSE OF SPOILERS! However, I'll tell you later when I know the readers aren't seeing this" She realized that she has another character to add "Oh btw I have another character to mention-" Accio smacked Hayden's head. "Fix the damn wall." "Ow and I will"

"I'm sad... They did this whole chapter without me! I wanted to help with this chapter too"

Group two POV:

"I'm very concerned for Noah." TFC said, "You're not the only one." Accio replied. "Maybe Noah needs a cookie." Cookie suggested, "That's nice of you to say Cookie." Chorus said. Tango said nothing, he looked down, "Maybe Tango can help Noah a bit." Chorus suggested. "FUDGE NO HE WILL DIE IF WE PUT HIM ANYWHERE NEAR NOAH!" Accio and TFC quickly pointed this out. In the shadows, there was a figure and that figure was Noah.

Chapter 13: Cake, Cookies, and blood

"SCREW YOU," Zed yelled

End of a little sneak peek

Questions of the day

Is Noah okay?

Is Ave gonna see this and wonder what the hell we doing?  (I'm going to be wondering why frick you did a whole chapter without me!!!)

How do you think chapter 13 is gonna go?

How do you think the talk with me and the others will go when they find out I'm kind of angry they didn't let me help with the chapter? (I had ideas! Also- I was hoping this chapter would be longer- I hate short chapters)