10#- Bloody War

Chapter 10- Bloody War

Warning: Blood, Death, War, and Arguments

Third Person POV: (Cause no one "was" online -Accio) (I'm here -Ave)

After the blob yelled, the Dream Smp charged at the survivors. Sword fights started, the ones that were useless at fighting tried helping only to get injured. They kept on fighting but the Dream Smp outnumbered them and they were much more experienced at fighting. Or were they? Some of the Hermits were a type of Hybrid built to take a lot of damage or be able to fight. Those Hermits separated from the other Hermits fighting a group from the Dream Smp. Blood spilled onto the ground, yelps of pain could be heard, and this repeated comment. "I DON'T WANT TO HURT OR KILL CHILDREN." So whos fighting who don't worry we got a list:

Get ready for SOMETHING VERSUS (Its a reference to TerminalMontage)

Noah, Jimmy, and Grian vs Demon Child, Wilbear, and Phil the kettle

Cookie, Chorus, and Shubble vs Niki, Puffy, and Hannah

Tango, Zedaph, and Hypno vs Sapnap, Skeppy, and Sam

Iskall, Cub and Scott vs Punz, Ponk and Purpled (P gang -Ave)

Pearl, Rek, and Sausage vs Jack, Karl, and Quackity

Katherine, Jevin, and Joe vs Tubbo, Ranboo, and Bad

Ollie and Accio vs the rest because I don't know who is alive and I don't want to write blobs name

"OLLIE WHAT CAN YOU DO?" Accio yelled, "I can sing a song." Ollie said while trying to hit George with a banjo, failing of course. George kicked him in the stomach. "Aha you f*cking suck b*itches." the child yelled, laughing. Noah was furious when he heard that "WHAT DID YOU SAY CHILD!? I'LL F*CKING BEAT YOUR *SS UP!" he yelled back. "Excuse me," Grian said, looking very horrified. Bloody screams could be heard then everybody stopped fighting. Rek, Sausage, and Hypno were killed by Demon Child, Jimmy, and EX? Where did he come from? Why did Jimmy kill them? (Drama -Ave And a lot of it to come -Hayden)

Everyone looked at them, the three looked at them with hatred, anger, and disgust. "All of you are fools fighting with each other, thinking the other is the true enemy. Disgusting." Jimmy said not even showing a hint of sympathy. "Are you the murderer?" Shubble asked terrified for her life. "Of course not mortal. I sense two disgusting presences here." Ex said looking around. The other two also looked around until Jimmy's eyes landed on Noah. "A half-Black Soul, now that's intriguing. They are supposed to be extinct." Jimmy looked like he wanted to yell at Noah for no reason. "I'm so confused." whispered Wilbear "I know, what's even going on?" Accio whispered back. Ex was still looking around a bit confused. "There is an Alter here, they are probably mimicking someone's presence now," Ex said looking very annoyed. Everyone or mostly the survivors didn't say anything. "What is an Alter?" Fundy asked. "Not the time Fundy," Dream said, looking around to see who the Alter was. Now you are probably thinking, what Accio's thinking right now. Well you're in luck Accio was thinking: I wonder if the dead people are playing Mario Party? (Bad time to think that- but good question -Ave)

Jimmy, Ex, and Tommy kept on looking around, and finally, after what felt like decades their eyes landed on Accio. "You there you are an Alter. Jimmy and Tommy, we should wait for the leader." Ex said. Accio was now thinking: I wish Azar, Joel, and Lizzie were alive. Suddenly everyone felt a blast of magic POOF! "Head Listener," all three said, bowing down to the tall figure. "We have located the traitor and Alter," Jimmy said. "Good, YOU TOMMY HELP ME WITH MY SURROUNDINGS!" the Head Listener barked (Not like a dog, just saying -Accio I wish it was like a dog to make this scene funnier -Hayden) Tommy obeyed. "In Front of you, Head Listener is the mortals, Alter, and a traitor." "Alter I give you one choice, join us or perish." the Head Listener said. Accio was thinking: What's for dinner?