Nightmare

Empress was 17, stood in the middle of a ring opposite her opponent. She ran forward, throwing a punch towards the older girl. Her legs were swept and her face landed into the floor of the ring. Blood spewed from her nose. She stood up and punched the girl hard, the girl fell down then got up quickly. Empress and her opponent continue to fight, throwing and blocking punches. She missed a punch and got thrown down to the floor and tackled into a headlock. She had lost again. Empress new what that meant.

"Get up" a stern voice said. Empress shakily stood up. Her bruised eyes lingered on the blood stained floor. "Look at me" His voice boomed. She met his eyes. The smirk on his face was always the same she knew what was about to happen. He roughly grabbed her arms and led her away from the training room. They reached the door labelled lab and he pushed through. She was strapped to the table.

"You lost, your a loser" the hydra agent told her

"You lost, your a loser" the hydra agent told her. "This is what happens to losers"

He took out a knife and she screams I'm pain. He began carving into who skin laughing at her. "Please no please I'm sorry" she screamed as sobs ripped from her throat. He began to carve deeper an deeper. She felt the warm liquid ooze down her leg.

With her vision blurry, he finally put down the knife. She saw "отказ" carved on her leg. Empress had only been there for less than a year but she knew that word "failure" she hated hurting people but she had to survive she knew she had a family to get back too but she could barely remember their faces.

As she was lost in her thought he slammed his hand against her fresh wound

As she was lost in her thought he slammed his hand against her fresh wound. She screamed out in agony, "you better remember to fight harder next time" he said angrily. He chucked her shaking body to the floor. "Get her out of my sight" she screamed before waking up and launching herself forward.

*Moments before*

When the jet landed, Pietro immediately carried Empress into the lab where Bruce began checking her over. They cuffed her hands to the bed as a precaution, as much as it pained her soulmates to see they knew it was necessary.

Bruce placed an IV into her arm and began to take a ECG her pulse is thready, but she doesn't seem to have much physical injuries from our fight except the open wound on her head. Shes probably anaemic and underweight but we can get her some vitamins and work on it. Bruce began to sew up her gash, as her soulmates all looked down at her sadly.

"So she's going to be okay" Steve asked. "Yes she should be" Bruce said softly. They relaxed at that.

All of a sudden her heart monitor began beeping and she started shaking and whimpering I'm her sleep. "Bruce" Tony said worried. "нет" ("no") she cried. "Is that" Nat asked. "Russian" Bucky confirmed. "нет" ("no") she cried again pulling at her thigh, unknowingly revealing her scar to her soulmates. They were broken hearted realising the pain Empress had gone through but they had know time to focus on her scars, she needed help know. "She's having a nightmare" Clint said. "Her head.. she's being tortured, she's terrified we need to get her out" Wanda said suddenly.

"What does that spell" Sam asked still staring at her scar. "отказ" She said whimpering in pain. "Failure". Nat replied. She screamed and all of a sudden she woke up and raced forward.

Empress looked terrified her eyes darting around the room trying to find something similar. "Let me go" She said angrily as soon as she noticed her cuffs pining her to the bed. "We won't hurt you" Steve replied. "I will hurt you" She bit back.

"Look if you don't cooperate with us we will put you in a cell" Tony said sadly. All her mates cringed at this. "Hail hydra" she said.

Bucky heart broke at those 2 words. 2 small words that controlled his life for decades. He couldn't believe that once he was free, his soulmate was still trapped by Hydra.

Bucky picked her up and began carrying her to her glass cell. "Зима, почему ты мне не помогаешь? (Winter why aren't you helping me") Empress asked confused. "We are your soulmates doll, I'm Bucky not winter" He spoke firmly. "I don't want any soulmates" She said loudly so all 8 of them could hear.

They were crushed hearing that but they knew she was under mind controlling this was Empress not Chloe. "Tony call Fury" Clint said. "Why" he replied. "Trying to get her back to Chloe is going to take a lot and we all love how I don't think we can be firm with her" Clint said. He nodded and left the room to call Fury. They all watched as she sat on the floor with her eyes closed. "I just want Chloe back" Wanda said sadly. "We all do" Nat sighed sadly as she put a friendly arm around Wanda trying to comfort each other.