First kiss

Bucky and Chloe both woke up from a knock on the door. Chloe tiredly opened her eye to see Steve waiting in the doorway. "Wow you guys really slept in" Stave laughed. "What's the time" Bucky questioned. "9am" He nodded in response. "Bruce wants you to get up, Chloe needs to eat" He nods again and sits up bringing Chloe with him. She groaned in response. "Come on doll" Bucky said. She nodded to tired to speak. "Do you want me to carry you down" Steve asked. "I don't want to be a pain" she said. Instead of answering Steve picked her up and carried her towards the kitchen closely followed by Bucky.

Chloe's arm snaked around Steve neck to secure her

Chloe's arm snaked around Steve neck to secure her. Steve looked down at her. Her hand stroked across his face. "I missed your eyes" she said tiredly. Steve chuckle at that. "Come on sweetheart, food first then you can gaze into my eyes" Steve said smirking. Chloe rolled her eyes and let Steve put her down on the island in the kitchen.

"Morning love" Clint said kissing your forehead. "Do you want some eggs" he asked. Truthfully Chloe wasn't hungry but she didn't want to disappoint him so she just nodded. "Hey princessa" Pietro said greeting her. "Morning" she replied looking down. "What would you like to do today" He asked. "Erm". "She's going to have to show her skills in training" Nat said. Chloe frowned at this. "Sorry Fury's orders" Nat replied. Chloe nodded again she didn't want to be a problem. "You okay darling" Sam asked. Chloe spaced out panicking about having to show off her powers. "What" She asked. "Sam asked if your okay" Wanda said. "Oh I'm fine". They all shared a look but let it go.

"Here your eggs love" Clint said. "Thanks" she said in reply. She took a couple of bites but couldn't eat anymore. "Chloe do you want anything else to eat" Tony asked missing her cheek. "No thank you" she said giving him a weak smile. "Okay you better get ready for training then" Steve said.

As Chloe made her way to her room, she felt a hand on her shoulder. She grabbed the hand and pinned the person against the wall. "Shit Peter I'm sorry"She said. "It's okay Chlo I should of made it known I was there". She just nodded. "How are you" Peter asked. "Okay" she said. "I'm scared" she admitted truthfully. "Of what" her younger brother asked. "How am I supposed to open up to them when I don't event know who I am" She said tears threatening to spill. "Chloe you just have to trust them, they were made for you" He said wrapping an arm around her. "And your the one comforting me I'm your older sister" She whispered. "Doesn't mean I can't protect you as well you know". She smiled and hugged him tightly. "I missed you Chlo". "The doctor is he your soulmate" Chloe asked. She saw his eyes light up and his cheeks redden "yeah" he admitted. "I'm happy for you Pete, So is that why your staying here" She asked curiously. "Actually I'm an avenger" he said sheepishly.

 "Actually I'm an avenger" he said sheepishly

"Your a what, how" Chloe said shocked. "Was bitten by a radioactive spider and have powers now I'm called Spider-Man" He said proud. "Holy shit, I leave for 2 minutes and your a superhero" she laughed. "It wasn't 2 minutes" peter said sadly. "I know I'm so sorry Pete, for not being there". "Not like you left willingly" he said giving her a sad smile. "I better get ready for training" she said and he nodded.

She closed her door with a sigh thinking about her conversation with Peter. She stared at the training clothes left in her bed. Shit. Chloe thought to herself. She was given shorts. She had a massive scar on her leg from that horrible day. "Hey um Jarvis" she asked unsure. "Yes Chloe" the ceiling answered. "Can you ask Nat and Wanda to come to my room please" She said. "Of course".

A couple minutes later, Wanda and Natasha walked into her room. "Did you need something baby" Wanda asked. Chloes cheeks reddened at the name. "Do you erm have any leggings I have quite a few erm scars and I'd just rather wear them" Chloe said unsure. Wanda and Nat looked to each other they knew the scar she was talking about but choose not to worry her, and then they moved to hug Chloe. "Chloe we all have scars" Nat said. "You don't have to be ashamed" Wanda said. Chloe nodded. "But here you can take these leggings" Wanda said. Slowly taking her leggings off and leaving her stood in her pants as she picked up the shorts that were original,y for Chloe.

Chloe froze at the sight. She was stunned seeing her beautiful soulmate in her pants, her core grew slightly wet and her legs tightened. Nat picked up on her actions and smirked. "Like what you see" she asked Chloe. "Erm yeah" Chloe replied sheepishly. Wanda moved towards her soulmate and looked into her eyes. "Can I kiss you" Wanda asked. Chloe bit her lip and nodded nervously.

The kiss was short and soft but it was perfect. Chloe was so used to being alone that the physical touches made her feel so safe. The kiss reassured both Chloe and Wanda that they were both safe from Hydra they had their soulmate in their arms and they were happy.

 The kiss reassured both Chloe and Wanda that they were both safe from Hydra they had their soulmate in their arms and they were happy

Nat smiled at her soulmate "come on guys get changed otherwise Steve will come in and carry us all down to the training room". Chloe giggled at the thought and left her room with her soulmates, heading to the training room.