God i'm a monster

She heard the door open again and she looked up to see a teen boy. Her eyes met his and he gasped slightly unprepared for this confrontation. "Chloe" he breathed quietly. "How many times that is not me" Empress spoke she had a Russian accent which Peter didn't recognise but everything else was so familiar. "Okay okay Empress right" he asked shakily. "Why are you in here, where did mr eyepatch go" She asked bored.

"I'm Peter, Peter Parker" He said. Her eyes lit up at that name she internally smirked, a plan quickly forming In her head. She had remembered that name from the file Fury had shown her, he was this girls father? No too young her brother. Time to play happy family she thought.

She forced her eyes to water, she put on her softest voice "P

She forced her eyes to water, she put on her softest voice "P..Peter" She said sobbing. "Do you remember something" He questioned eyes listing up. "I remember you Peter, I haven't seen you in years your so big now" she began to cry. He was confused on how she suddenly remembered but didn't care "oh Chloe it's you". "Peter can you let me out i want to hug you" She said still sobbing. Peter immediately opened the door and bought his sister into a tight hold. "Oh Chlo" He cried.

All of a sudden she pushed him back and kicked him down to the floor. Still crying Peter looked up to his older sister in shock and betrayal. How could he fall for that. "I said My name is Empress, I am not your sister but thanks for helping me out the cell" She smirked. He shot his webs at her trying to hold her down. She easily got out of them pulled the webs forward and punched him in the face he wen flying into the table. The table collapsed with a crash.

In the other room the loud thud broke them from their argument. "What was that" Pietro asked confused. "Where is Peter" Bruce asked. "Jarvis where's the kid" Tony asked. "Peter is currently fighting empress in her cell" Jarvis answered. "Shit" Clint said. They raced to his aid.

When they broke through the door the saw Empress stood over a bloodied Peter. Immediately Wanda sent her powers restraining Empress and throwing her into the wall. "Kid are you okay" Tony questioned, as Bruce made his way over to his soulmate helping him up. "Yeah I'm okay" he said slowly "I can't believe I fell for that" he said tears clouding his eyes. "What do you mean" Steve questioned, " she pretended she remembered me" he sobbed.

"What is wrong with you" Nat said angrily to her. She just giggled in response. "Can you let me down from the wall know" she questioned Wanda. "Why should we after everything you've done" Steve said. "I thought you'd always protect me Chlo" Peter said quietly. But she heard.

Empress threw her head back as she was tossed into a memory. She opened her eyes and she was sat in a living room opposite a young boy he must of been about 7. They were sat playing a game called battle ship. "E6" the young boy said. "Miss" she giggled as he pouted. "A1" She said. "Hit and sunk" the boy frowned. "You win" he said sadly. "So who won" an older woman said. "Me of course" Chloe said laughing at her younger brother. The younger boy looked so sad. She moved around the table and put an arm around her little brother "Pete it's okay, you will win next time I'm sure and besides I would never really sink your ship" she laughed. " I will always protect you Pete".

All of a sudden empress fell forward tears rolling down her face "Pete" she whimpered. "Don't even think about it" Bruce snapped. Peter looked back at her eyes wide. "Pete it's okay, you will win next time I'm sure and besides I would never really sink your ship". Everyone looked confused except Peter. He let go of Bruce's hand and crouched down in front of her. All the avengers looked on edge. "Chlo" he sobbed. "Pete what did I do" she cried.

He wrapped her arms tightly around his sister and cried into her back. The avengers relaxed slightly. "You remember" he sighed. "Barely anything" she muttered "Just us playing battleships". He laughed at that "of course that would be the one thing you remember Chlo" he hugged her tighter.

"God I'm a monster" Chloe said crying. "Doll your not a monster" she looked up and met his blue eyes, she felt safe under his gaze but didn't believe his words. "And I hurt you Pete, I'm so so sorry" she said sadly tracing the cut in his head. "But you're here and you're you" Peter said pulling her into another hug.

"Can you remember anything else, how you were taken" Steve said softly crouching down "Everything Is foggy I don't know what happened to me I just remembered what I did" she repeated again

"Can you remember anything else, how you were taken" Steve said softly crouching down "Everything Is foggy I don't know what happened to me I just remembered what I did" she repeated again. "I'm sorry to all of you" she said accepting her soul marks. They all smiled in relief before she clutched her head screaming and passed out.