Introductions

"Oh god not again" Sam said. He lifted her up gently, taking her away from Peter. "Put her on a bed in my lab I'll be there in a second" Bruce spoke. They nodded and followed Sam out. "Pete you okay" He asked. "She's back, just please go make sure she's okay" Peter begged slightly. Bruce pecked the top of his head. "Of course but after that I'll fixing that wound on your head". Peter just laughed in response and they raced up to the lab.

"She has an accelerated heart rate, but other than that she seems fine" Bruce said. "Then why did she scream like that" Pietro asked. "That didn't seem fine" Sam said sadly. "I think she's getting another memory back" Bruce said. Her mates looked shocked. "And I think that causes her this head pain" he finished.

Everyone but Bruce moved into the living room area waiting for Chloe to wake up. "I know she doesn't remember a lot but she's always been strong, I'm sure she will fight to get her memories back" Peter said smiling. The others nodded, mirroring his smile. "She finally accepted the soul bond" Wanda said happily. "You know she was always worried that when she met her soulmates they would be more considered with the fact she had 8 and leave her" Peter said. They laughed at that "She couldn't of been more wrong if she tried" Clint said smirking. "Don't tell Chlo that she hates being proved wrong guess it comes from the high IQ thing" Peter said. "Hey!" Tony complained. They all rolled their eyes and laughed.

"Guys she's waking" Bruce said. They all stood up and rushed into the lab.

Chloe was lying down staring at the ceiling massaging her throbbing headache. She glared at the white walls, willing their colour to change as she hated being reminded of her past. She sat up and realised there were loads of people staring at her, she wasn't sure on all of their names, she knew Peter of course and Winter, but that's was his hydra name. She knew they were her soulmates but she just felt embarrassed why would she deserve 8 strong heroes after everything she's done.

 She knew they were her soulmates but she just felt embarrassed why would she deserve 8 strong heroes after everything she's done

"Hey Chloe, I'm Dr Banner, how's your head" Bruce said. She groaned slightly "achey" she said. "I'm going to give you some medication for that okay?" Bruce questioned. "What type of medication" she asked suspiciously. "They are these tablets you use them orally, twice a day" Bruce said smiling. She just nodded in response.

It went quite for a moment no one really knowing the right word to say. Chloe hated quiet. At hydra that was always the rain before the storm. It meant she was going to be tortured, even the sound of her own screams gave her more comfort then silence. "So" she broke the silence " you ever think about painting the walls" she said. Peter giggled at that. "Well, good to know you don't like my expensive lab" Tony said. "Oh I'm sorry I didn't me-" Chloe was cut off. "No harm done love" He smiled as her cheeks painted red. "Sorry but I don't really know your names". Chloe said.

"I'm Steve Rogers" she recognised him more importantly his eyes. She quickly stopped herself from getting lost in them and moved her eyes over to her next soulmate.
"Tony stark"
"Clint Barton"
Pietro Maximoff"
"Wanda Maximoff"
"Natasha Romonoff"
"Sam Wilson"
She nodded "and you winter?" She asked. "Bucky or James Barnes" you nodded.

"Shall we go into the living room to make this more comfortable" Sam said

"Shall we go into the living room to make this more comfortable" Sam said. She nodded and followed everyone out.

It went quiet again. "Chlo" she looked over to her younger brother. "Yes Pete" she questioned. "What was your memory about?" He asked cautiously. "Oh" she said, "I saw the day they took me when I was 16". "Can you tell us how it happened" Clint asked. She nodded.

"I had just finished my last class of the term at MIT. I was in my room packing all my clothes, I think I was planning on going back to my house for the holiday" she explained. Peter focused carefully on how her older sister spoke, she sounded more nervous now he hated it. It broke his heart when she called it "house" instead of "home" he laced his fingers with Bruce and continued to listen.

"When I got outside my college, I got in a taxi to take me home" She spoke. "I think a couple minutes later another car hit ours and it turned over. They shot my taxi driver dead and this metal arm pulled me out the car" Her eyes met Buckys. "The man threw me in the back of a truck and they drive away". She sighed sadly

Bucky spoke up "was that me"

Bucky spoke up "was that me". "Yeah" She replied. "Excuse me" , he stood up and left the room as her eyes followed him sadly. "He will be okay doll" Steve told me. "His past haunts him,he just hates that he hurt you" He said. I forgive him, under their control you could do anything and you would be unaware. He smiled slightly at how her and Bucky were so similar.

"Do you remember seeing Winter anywhere else during Hydra" Tony asked. "I don't think so I think I just heard guards talking about him" she answered. They all nodded.

"Can I ask a question now" Chloe said. "Yeah of course" Nat replied. "Where did Patchy go I want to agree to his deal".