Merrill x Reader (chance meeting) part 2

This story contains smut and talks of SH and suicide.

Based on the character Merrill from the movie Swimmers.

ପଓ¸¸.•*¨*•.¸¸.•*¨                  ¨*•.¸¸.•*¨*•.¸¸ପଓ

Y/n - "Hey."

Merrill - "Hey."

You lean in and kiss her. It's soft and you lead each other to the bed, refraining from breaking apart. Facing eachother on the bed, she looks at you and you can tell she's thinking about saying something.

Y/n - "What?"

Merrill - "Nothing I just-"

Y/n - "Don't hide from me. I won't judge you I promise."

Merrill - "it's just... What do we do?... I mean I know people always say things and it's basically licking down there but I don't really know what to do exactly."

Y/n - "It's okay. I don't really either. But I've had a lot of time to think about it and I have a few ideas."

She smiles at you and you kiss her nose.

Y/n - "Are you comfortable with me trying them?"

She looks at you and nods her head.

Y/n - "Use your words sweetheart."

Her eyes light up from the nickname and you giggle stroking her face.

Merrill - "Yes please."

Y/n - "Okay princess. But please say something and tell me if your not comfortable with something. I'm not going to run away or anything and I won't be offended. I promise. I want to make you feel good. Whatever it takes and whatever works, we'll just have to figure that out okay."

She nods smiling as her eyes look at you as if her heart just skipped as much as yours did.

She takes her hands to your jaw and whispers.

Merrill - "Now are you going to fuck me or-

You immediately do as she asks. Pinning her hands above her head and kissing her neck. Travelling down while hearing her breath hitch as your fingers go under her shirt again to play with her breasts. You move her ontop of your leg and push her to sit as you kiss her chest, slowly lifting up her top. She helps you take it off along with her bra and you're left staring at how beautiful she is. Frozen in awe and speechless, until she grabs your chin to face her.

Merrill - "Like what you see?"

Y/n - "Very much."

She giggles and kisses you before pushing your head to her chest as you latch on.