❤️

I'm literally overwhelmed right now It's just a amazing feeling,Companion~HumSohbat got 1k views that's unbelievable, in a very short time like I published the first chapter on 18th Dec

It's just a amazing feeling,
Companion~HumSohbat got 1k views that's unbelievable, in a very short time like I published the first chapter on 18th Dec. It's not even a month and freak it's already got so many views, honesty when I published the first chapter I didn't even think much that I would get such huge  response as earlier too I have one more story added but that didn't reach much and that's absolutely fine. To be very honest I had no idea that I would write this story because I already had 2 more stories to write, this was unplanned but I love reading so when I read too many stories of taarey, I just thought even I should try, and fortunately god's grace I started writing and ideas kept brewing.
I swear just yesterday I was talking to my bestfriend about it, like maine bola tha meri story ke 800+ views agaye, I'm very happy toh woh bolrahe the that I would complete 1k soon maybe before new year and freak that happened. I couldn't be more happier. What a great end of the year and amazing start of new year.
Matarani is the biggest support and important part of my life.
Thank You so much matarani apne hamesha hi apna ashirwad rakha hai aage bhi aap apna ashirwad banaye rakhna, meri family, friends and also my viewers unki family and friends pe bhi apna ashirwad banaye rakhiyega, Jai Mata Di 🙏
Thank You so much viewers/readers, I really feel blessed to have such amazing people, you guys are being so kind and loving that's the sole reason of my joy. Hope you'll keep loving and supporting always, Thank you so much Readers 🤗❤️