Chapter 12

Otis and I also enhanced our sex life without the addition of other girls (or corpses). We would often do knife play, things with bondage, and sometimes gun play, but he never went far enough to hurt me too much. When using knives, he'd only run the tip of the blade over my skin, and when he did draw blood, it wasn't enough to do any serious harm. That all changed on Halloween night.

About a week before Halloween, we captured a group of cheerleaders from the local high school. We also decorated the house with many Halloween decorations, during which Otis told me about the Firefly tradition where they would send a few victims down to Dr. Satan's lair as a sacrifice. His description of the event left me with lots of questions, but I kept them to myself.

Soon came Devil's Night, every corner of the house was embellished with festive decor, and the family was preparing for the sacrificial victims to arrive. Baby came up to me and asked if I wanted to help her pick up the new group. With Otis's permission, I got dressed and hastily made my way with Baby to RJ's tow truck.

He drove us out a few miles away from the house, then drove back up the road where he set a trap. Baby and I stood in the dark and rainy street, waiting for a car to pick us up and set our plan in action. To think that a kind action such as picking up a hitchhiker could end in such disastrous results.

I couldn't help but think about the fact that I was once in the victims' places, just wanting to help someone, only to end up with my whole family killed. I did have it better than everyone else, for I had made a good impression on the Fireflies, earning myself the right to live.

My thoughts were interrupted when a faint brightness appeared in my vision, which gradually grew brighter and brighter. Baby waved to the car, and it slowed to pick us up. Baby sat in the front, flirting between the two men, Bill and Jerry. I was stuck in the back, sandwiched between their snotty girlfriends, Mary and Denise.

The men weren't as receptive to Baby's flirting as most were, presumably because of their girlfriends right behind them. After a bit of small talk and pointing directions, Jerry spoke up and asked about the tree that Dr. Satan was supposedly hanged on. I thought to myself, he has no idea what he's getting himself into. Baby told him that she'd show him the tree, a promise that would less than likely be honored.

The drive continued, and I got a strong, sickening feeling of déjà vu when there was a loud bang, and the car came to an abrupt stop, making every passenger jolt in their seats. Bill and Jerry got out of the car to look at what damage had been done. I was too overcome with the familiarity of the situation to take note of Baby turning around to face the girls sitting on either side of me and implying that the two girls have slept with each other.

My attention snapped back when I heard something about a "pussy licking bitch" coming from Baby's mouth. I was about to question whatever conversation I had missed, but was interrupted by Bill and Jerry reporting that the tire was flat and they didn't have any spares. Baby told them that the house wasn't too far away and that RJ could tow their car, and Bill offered to go with her. I followed along, tracing the same steps I had traveled the first time I was here.

The three of us arrived at the house, where Baby pointed out her dolls, told Bill the door was locked, then grabbed my arm and pulled me around to enter through the back of the house. Before she went back outside to let the man on the porch in, she told me to go upstairs and wait with Otis.

Even from my position downstairs, I could hear Otis screaming about God knows what to the cheerleaders. By the time I reached his room and walked inside, two were dead and he was in the process of killing the third. Hearing the door open, Otis turned his head towards me just as the girl let out a final scream.