Chapter 8

Otis pulled me back a step so that we could both admire our creation. He stood behind me, pressing himself against my back. As gruesome as the process was, the final result was impressive. And I had to admit, I had enjoyed the process of making art with Otis.

"Whatcha think?" he asked.

"I like it."

"Wasn't so bad, was it?"

"I guess not."

I felt Otis start to slowly grind his hips into my backside while he leaned over my shoulder to pepper soft kisses on my neck. I leaned into his touch as his grinding intensified. He glided his hands around my torso, moving from my chest to my waist to my hips, then grabbing my hips and pulling them towards himself.

I was still facing the baphomet until Otis spun me around to face him. His hands left my hips and moved up to grab the nape of my neck as he pressed his lips to mine. The taste of copper in my mouth reminded me that we were both still covered in blood and gore, but that didn't stop us.

We stumbled, still making out, over to the bed where I landed on my back with Otis towering over me. He moved his hands to my blood-soaked shirt and removed it before removing the rest of my clothes. When he wasn't pressed up against me, I looked at him and saw the outline of his erection straining against his jeans.

We exchanged lustful stares as he removed his clothes. He tossed his clothes and mine to a corner in the room before he was back on top of me, our bodies slick with sweat and blood.

Otis and I exchanged a few kisses before he moved his mouth down my body, kissing and softly biting all over me. He stopped once he reached between my legs. After pausing to look up at me, he continued peppering kisses around my pelvis and my inner thighs, teasing me.

He gradually moved his mouth closer to my clit, then he latched on and started sucking and moving his tongue around it. I let out whimpers of pleasure from the feeling. Otis was truly incredible at this.

He reached up his hands and played with my folds, then slowly inserted a long finger inside me. I gasped from the combined feeling of his mouth on my clit and his fingers in my pussy. He soon added an extra finger, then a third. At that point, I was a whimpering mess from all the ecstasy I was feeling.

He would sometimes gently bite down on my clit, earning a sharp cry of pleasure from me. Otis seemed to be amused and even aroused by my cries, which didn't surprise me. Even though I knew he liked the sounds that came out of me, I tried my best to stifle them due to embarrassment. This just seemed to turn him on even more.

He pumped his fingers in and out of me, wet squelching sounds echoing through the room, until I was nearly at my breaking point. Before I could reach my climax, he pulled his fingers out and removed his mouth from my clit. I was completely out of breath from the sheer amount of pleasure I felt, letting out heavy breaths while Otis stood up and looked down at me.

Without saying a word, he grabbed one of my legs and spread them apart even more than they already were. He aligned the tip of his cock up with my entrance, and rubbed it along the folds of my pussy. This time, Otis's teasing was unbearable. He must have sensed my desire, and he decided he wanted to play with me before giving in to what I wanted.

"Do ya want me to fuck you?" he asked condescendingly.

I couldn't get my mouth to form any words, so I nodded my head and mumbled something along the lines of "yes."

He wasn't satisfied by my response. "Tell me how much ya want me to fuck your tight little hole."

At this point, I was willing to throw away any dignity I had left. I needed him inside me. "I need you to fuck me, Otis. I need your cock inside me right now, I don't think I can take it any longer. Please, Otis, I need you," I begged and pleaded with every fiber of my being.

Otis granted my wish and plunged into me with one quick thrust. If I didn't know better, I'd say that the moan I let out could've been heard through the whole house. A devilish grin formed on his face as he rammed in and out of me.

As he thrusted into me faster and faster, I eventually reached my climax. Otis stopped his movements and pulled out of me, not having reached his own climax. I gave him a questioning look before stepping a few feet away from the bed, his erection still standing straight up.

He motioned for me to get off the bed. "C'mon, get on your knees," he ordered.

I stood up and lowered myself so that my head was level with his stiff cock. He walked closer to me and pushed me against the side of the bed frame so that I was trapped between him and the bed. I looked up at him with wide eyes, and I saw a lustful smirk appear on his face.

Otis grabbed my lower jaw and brought his cock closer to my mouth. I opened my mouth for its entry, and he thrusted into me yet again. He moved his hand from my jaw to the back of my head for a better grasp.

His girth completely filled up my mouth as I fought against my gag reflex. Otis shoved his cock farther down my throat with every thrust he made. Whenever my teeth gently grazed his length, he let out small gasps of pleasure that only turned me on even more.

I could tell that he was nearing his climax based on his thrusts getting faster and sloppier. He raised one hand up to my nose and pinched it, completely blocking off my air supply. I knew this was intentional, but both of us were so intoxicated with euphoria that I didn't complain (not that I could) and he didn't stop.

My vision started going fuzzy and I could feel Otis shove his cock so far down my throat that it hurt, although the pain I felt was numbed from the senseless state I was in. The next thing I knew, Otis had let go of my nose, and I was nearly choking on his cum.

I went into a coughing fit as he landed on the bed, exhausted. When I recovered, I joined him on the bed. I rested my head on his chest, and we enjoyed each other's silent company.

Otis finally broke the silence, "Damn, mama. That was some of the best I've had in a while, 'specially from a warm body."

"That was the best I've ever had," I responded, still out of breath.

"Well, duh!" Otis said, "You've only been fucked three times, of course that was the best."

I let out an awkward and embarrassed chuckle as he wrapped his arms around me and placed a tender kiss on the top of my head. The exhaustion from both working on the baphomet and the intense sex we just had caused both of us fall asleep, completely naked and wrapped in each other's arms.