Chapter 10

After what seemed like hours of unbearable flirting, we finally got back to the house. Baby and I got out of the car and walked up to the porch with Mark and Derrick following behind us. When we got inside, I heard excited footsteps nearing us and we were all greeted by Mama.

She introduced herself to the men, her attempts at seduction were fruitless—the men's attentions were still locked onto Baby and me.

"Mama, we were gonna go upstairs and have some fun," Baby told her mother. The intonation on "fun" was lost on Mark and Derrick, but Mama, Baby, and I all knew what it meant.

"Oh honey, shouldn't we treat our guests to some dinner first?" Mama suggested, ignoring that it was much later in the night than the typical time for dinner. "Wouldn't you boys like some food first?"

Derrick spoke up, "Um, yes ma'am, that'd be great. Thank you."

"Y'all can wait in the livin' room while I get some food cookin'."

Mama walked off into the kitchen, and Baby and I led them towards the couches. Great, more time for flirting. I sarcastically thought. I sat down on the loveseat with Mark and Baby sat with Derrick on the couch.

The flirting soon turned into touching as we sat and talked. Baby was much more adept in seducing Derrick than I was with Mark. She was very experienced in luring men in with her beauty, but I was on edge thinking that Otis was just around the corner, watching me.

Boy was I right.

Otis stepped into the living room, holding an open bottle of Jack Daniel's. He pulled over a chair and sat in it, facing towards me. Mark and Derrick seemed put off by his intrusion, like he was going to cock-block them or something of the sort.

None of the men in the room said anything to each other. The room was filled with uncomfortable silence, with the exception of the occasional flirting from Baby. 

From the other side of the room, Otis was sending dirty glares towards Mark and me; I wasn't quite sure which one of us his stares were directed at. Maybe it was meant for both of us. Otis was the embodiment of "if looks could kill."

It might've been just my imagination, but I swear I could see a hint of jealousy in his eyes.

Mama walked into the living room to announce that our late dinner was ready. All six of us entered the dining room and sat down. Baby and I sat next to our "dates" and Otis sat across from me, still giving Mark and me a death glare.

As we ate, I could tell that the men were getting impatient after waiting several hours for their "fun" and getting nothing. Their flirting had disappeared and was replaced with dry remarks. Even though the flirting was horrendous, it was better than being tossed away like a sex doll used one too many times. I was almost glad Mark and Derrick were about to die.

However, their hope was reignited when we finished eating and Mama told us we could have our "fun" now. Baby dragged Derrick away and upstairs. I looked over at Otis because I didn't have a room of my own, and I wasn't sure if he wanted another guy banging "his whore" on his own bed.

To my surprise, Otis inclined his head slightly to indicate that I was allowed to bring Mark up to his room. I got up and led Mark up the stairs and down the hallway to Otis's room. During this time, my mind was racing with thoughts. I don't wanna fuck this guy. He almost certainly has better morals than Otis does, but I'm just not attracted to him. Is Otis gonna show up in the middle of our fuck-session and slit the guy's throat while he's inside me? God, stop thinking about that. Am I supposed to kill him all on my own?

My heart was racing a million miles an hour as I reached the door. I was desperately hoping Mark would get creeped out by Otis's drawings and just leave. Unfortunately, I was wrong. He must've been too horny to even care about the disturbing artistry littering the walls.