Chapter 2

Timeskip
-6 years later-

There was a boy with black hair and blonde bangs, He wore Blue and black robes too. It was Kentaro who now get called as Jiantailang ... Now he's already 16 years old.

Ken's POV

"A-Jian, Can you help me buy some ingredients?" A-die ask me politely, I nodded and take my pouch full of money on table inside my room.

I went to buy some ingredients that my A-die wrote on a paper before I leave the house, I don't mind if he want me to help him. Well he already helped me when I was 10.. All I can think was I want to repay him!!

When I was buy some vegetables I saw someone that look like my mom... I was curious so I followed her and start calling her "A-niang?.. Is it really you?..". When the girl turn to me she has a bamboo hat and she wear a... mask? " Who are you calling 'A-niang'? I'm not your A-niang I'm too young to be a mother." She look confused.

I apologize to her for mistaken her as my dead mother.. She forgive me and after the whole little mistakes I made she helped me with buying groceries. "This master really thankful for your help young lady... Uhhh.."

"I'm Zi Hui, also you don't have to be so formal to me. I'm just a wanderer. " she covered her face with her fan.

"Ah okay then I'm really thankful for Zi Hui helping me today" I bowed to her and went back to my house.

"Welcome back Ken" A-die greet me with a smile as I put the stuff I just buy on the table, "Oh yea, since you're already here someone send me a letter about joining the cultivation school" A-die said with a smile. I asked him "cultivation school? You mean the school that teach about martial arts? And how to kill demons and dark energy? A-die you know I'm a demon right."

"Of course I know you're my son afterall, they already invited you. You can decide if you want to go or not. Also I'm one of the teacher on that school" I nodded and help him with making dinner.

-------------------------------------------------

After dinner, I lay down on my bed and stare at the letter from cultivation school, 'why do they invite me.. Is this a trap on how they want to kill me or something? But A-die said he's a teacher on that school. I will..decide it tomorrow.. ' I fell asleep after I overthinking.
_

_________________

On the next day,I decide to go to that school in my human form,nothing change because I just hide my horns and tails.

After I arrived to Shèng hé huā (Holy river flower) sect they greet me like how Guang Yu city people greet me. It felt nice to be accepted by human and other creature,unfortunately its not my original form...

While I was roaming around I saw a familiar figure , it was Zi Hui and an angel? 'She look familiar... But where do I ever saw her again?' as I was trying to remember her, Zi Hui approach me with a smile and dragged the angel with her to me.

"Jian, I didn't know you come to this school too!" she hit my shoulder softly, I wasn't expected she come to this school too. After a few minutes later, there's awkward silent coming from us while me and Angel 'girl' having a serious staring contest until some girl approach 'her' and said "Ah!-- Tai-gege!". I was processing what she just said... Wait gege? So this angel was a male?! Am I became a cut-sleeve... But why did he look prettier than any girls- Am I a cut-sleeve??? When I turn to look at the angel again, He is a guy... But he just have a pretty face... He so pretty-

'Jian you need to stop thinking about it... I'm pretty sure he won't like you if he knew what I am...' I feel upset because after I see that angel guy I can feel my heart beating fast, it just doesn't feel right since he's an angel while I'm a demon... MAN THIS IS FRUSTRATING!!! I kneeled on the ground and slammed my head on the floor really hard.

"Ah- Hey, Are you okay?"

"Jian what the f-"

"aha....ahaha...I'm okay."

"...are you sure? I think your head said the opposite..."

"oh."

I watch them with a dead eyes and fell really hard on the floor.

"JIAN-XIONG--!"

--------------------------

After I woke up I saw my A-die sit beside me and check if I'm okay or not, "Ah, Ken you already woke up-". I look at my A-die and ask "what happened?-"

"One of your friend said you slammed your head on the floor... Is that true?"

"a-ahaha... A-die.. I don't think that's tru-"

"Jian.tai.lang. You know you can't lie to me. You're bad at lying"

I got panicked and start to try run away, unfortunately A-die already put a talisman that can turn into a rope.

"So answer me Ken, Is it true"

I sighed and answer "Yes... I was think of something and it didn't make me feel straight at all"

"Ken... Since when you're straight..."

"...... Anyway I should get going now, I have class"

"What about your head"

A-die look worried and concerned about me, "I'm fine A-die, it will heal later". A-die nodded at me and remove the talisman from me.

-------------------------------

When I'm on my way to the class I wandering around the school before enter the class, I bowed to the teacher, "Lady-Shifu, I'm sorry for interrupt your class." The woman in green forest hanfu look at me. "You can sit now, A-Jian" That voice, why does it sound familiar?. When I looked up I saw
Shang-Jie??? After I saw her, I nodded and go sit on the empty sit next to Zi Hui.

When Shang-jie start teaching Zi hui whispered to me "Hey,are you okay now?" I nodded and wrote "it doesn't hurt anymore" on paper and show to her, She nodded and try to focus on what the teacher teaching which she failed, while I try to draw someone who sit in front of me. It was the angel boy, he seems focus I don't think it's a good idea to annoy him so I decide to just draw him instead.

After class I want to go to him and get to know him, but I saw him go to a girl in red, I think she's a bunny??

"Tai-gege, do you want to go to the town with me?" she ask him, he nodded while patting her head 'they seems close... Are they lover?.. If they are.. I think I should move on instead' I loom at them for a few minute then I start to walk away from there.

'I knew it, a pretty guy like him Probably have a lover' I thought to myself and punch some random tree I found and sit on it after I'm satisfied punching the tree and fell asleep.

-End of Chapter-

1205 words

Thank you for reading and don't forget to vote.