Chapter 3

While he was sleeping on the tree, Someone woke him up from his nap. It was the Angel guy, He keep calling him as Angel guy because He never catch his name. When he open my eyes the view are so breathtaking, 'How can this guy look so pretty' He turn to look at him then he just realized how closed he is to his face Jian got flustered and try to push him away but failed.

"Uhm... Hi?.." Jian try to started the conversation but sadly it turn out to be a little awkward between them

"..sorry, did I scared you?" He asked,

"No no, You're not scaring me. I'm fine" He answer him.

He nodded, "I'm sorry if I did that, It just your face look familiar"

"What do you mean?" Jian asked , then he turned to look at him and answered "Just my old friend, But he's a demon"

"So, What's your name?" He asked,

"I'm Jian, Jiantailang. What about you?" I said to him, "Ah I see you're Japanese right? Well my name is Tai Jialu"

Jian look at him and thought to himself, How did he knows I'm a japanese... I never told anyone about it... "How did you know...that I am Japanese?"

"Well its easy, Jiantailang in Japan means Kentaro. So that's mean your real name is Kentaro" he answered me while I look at him for a few minutes to understand then I finally got it and nodded to him.

They talked like 2 hours when they realised it's almost a dinner time, They continue their conversation while we're walk to the Dinner Room called "生计大厅
(Shēngjì dàtīng)"

When they arrived both of them sit separately He sits with the same girl while Jian sit next to Zi Hui. It was really quiet for Ken and Zi Hui until she start the conversation with "Hey, Do you already get along with him?" She asked, Ken bit my lips and look at her "Yea, I guess you could said that" He said softly and smile. The food are Delicious but it can't be compared from his Shang-jiejie and A-Die's cooks he really loved their cooking than other food he buy from restaurant.

After Dinner Jian decided to go out from there just to get a fresh air but he got distracted when someone or something flying fast as it could infront of him, "What was that?" He asked himself and without thinking anything he just start chasing that thing. He keep chasing that thing until he is in unknown place it look beautiful but he was confused what is this place? How come he get to be there? The place look heavenly at night, He keep roaming around the place until he saw the thing he was chasing earlier.

When he tried to talk with it, It started to fly around him and asked "You're not a human aren't you?", Jian look surprised and stare at the thing "How did you know?" He asked, The thing transformed into their half human form, Jian thought himself 'Wait it was a girl?', "I'm not actually a thing you saw before I am the unknown creature, Human always come here and try to catch me but I always killed them after I know some of them will sell me for money... well what about you? Why did you follow me? Don't tell me even the 'Demon Prince' want to sold me to other people" She grunted and rolled her eyes. Jian try to explain why he followed her but instead of explaining he just said "I thought you are something that want to harm some of student so that's why I'm following you, I apologise for my behavior earlier" He replied while bowed to her, She chuckles "Oh My I never thought the Demon Prince might bow to a peasant~ Well atleast you're better than any human I met" She said happily to him, Jian start yawning "I'm tired of running earlier would you mind if I sleep here for a while? I will leave when it already morning, And Oh yea what's your name?" He asked while smiling at her. "My name is Chao-Xing, and yes I will let you stay here if you tell me your name your highness" She answered, Ken nodded "My name is Jiantailang, Son of Qīngzhí" he gave her another bow. After introducing themselves to each other ChaoXing grabbed Ken hand and tell him that he can sleep on her room for tonight since she's a ghost and she doesn't need sleep.

After Jian fell asleep ChaoXing blow out the candle "Goodnight Xiao Jian, Have a good sleep I will protect you this night or maybe forever" she turned into a little ghost cat and sit next to Jian who sleep soundly on the bed.

-End of chapter-