Chapter 4

After Jian woke up he saw a little ghost look like a cat, He look around to find ChaoXing but Unfortunately, he couldn't find her, After the little ghost woke up she fly around Jian "Why are you woke up early your highness?" She asked him while yawning. "I- ChaoXing? You're a ghost?" Jian look at her tiny body, ChaoXing just nodded and start to fly on Jian head.

"Well I actually died like for years, I don't even remember my age, Who am I really is, The name I told you was not my real name, I make that up since I don't even know who am I" she chuckled while looking down, Jian felt bad about her and started to pay her head "I'm sorry that happened to you" He replied, "Also Can I give you nickname?" He added. She nodded happily and keep looking at Jian who was thinking for a nickname for her.

"Hmm what about... Xiao Zí?" Jian asked ChaoXing if she like that name or not, She flying around him "Well I take that as Yes, Now I need to go back to my school. Would you mind helping me? I'm not familiar with this place yet" Jian asked ChaoXing, She flying and clear up the path for Jian to past through.

A few minutes later, They both arrived at Shéng Hè Huā's gate Jian told ChaoXing to hide inside his cloak for a few minutes since the guard might attack her, After they got passed through the guard ChaoXing accidentally came out when Zi Hui and Tai Jialu approached him, "Oops..." She Chuckled awkwardly and hid behind Jian, Tai Jialu unsheath his sword and point his sword to ChaoXing, Jian try to protect her "Please don't harm Xiao Zí, She is Harmless" Jian look at them with his puppy eyes, Zi Hui just watch what happened and turn her eyes to Tai Jialu if he try to hurt the little ghost or not, Tai Jialu just nodded and sheath his sword and look at Jian "Alright, If she's your friend I won't try to hurt her" Tai Jialu responded, Jian look at him and Smile widely "Thank you Young Master Jia" He bowed, Tai Jialu nodded and tell Jian that his father want to meet him. "Well, Goodluck my friend, I can't help you" Said Zi Hui to Jian while patted his shoulder, Jian turned white and try to run away unfortunately his A-Die already grabbed him by his collar.

"Where are you going young man? Answer me where did you go last night?" Qīngzhí ask his son with a cold tone, Jian yelped while look at his A-Die and try to use his puppy eyes on him. "A-Jian, You know it doesn't work on me." He rolled his eyes, Jian pouted and look at ChaoXing while giving her a signal using his eyes to help him run away. Before ChaoXing could help him, Qīngzhí gave her a death stare 'Don't you dare helping my son.', She look scared and hid behind Tai Jialu while Jian look at her 'Xiao Zí, You traitor!', "Rest in peace Jian-Gongzi... I want to help you but your A-Die scares me even though he's a mortal" ChaoXing said in an undertone.

"A-Die... ahahah please I can explain-" Said Jian, Qīngzhí let go of his son collar and hit his head, Jian Rubbed his head and whimpered in pain "Next time don't you dare go anywhere without telling me. You had me worried you know" Qīngzhí said while glaring at his son, He left after having some 'words' with his son. "Your highne- I mean Jian-gongzi are you okay?" ChaoXing look at Jian with worried, while Tai Jialu and Zi Hui look confused "Your Highness?" Tai Jialu look at Jian who still rubbed his head, Jian look at Tai Jialu "What? Why are you looking at me like that?" Asked Jian. Tai Jialu shakes his head "Nothing is just.. Are you... a Demon prince?" Jian eyes widened "I..No ofcourse I'm not.. what do you mean?" Jian replied while he laugh nervously, Before Tai Jialu could ask more questions Jian interrupted him "Well did you hear that? Well it's time for a morning class ahahahaha" Jian immediately run to the classroom while Tai Jialu follow him from the back, They left Zi Hui and ChaoXing who still standing there clueless "What just happened? And why did Tai Jialu ask if Jiantailang are Demon prince? I mean he is a Demon, but a Demon prince?" Zi Hui asked ChaoXing, ChaoXing look at Zi Hui "Well he is a Demon prince... most of Angel trying to haunted the Demon prince since the royal blood demon are more dangerous than any normal demon..." ChaoXing mumbled a little loud so Zi Hui can listen what she said, Zi Hui nodded and start to understand why Jian nervously answered to Tai Jialu questions.

Meanwhile with Tai Jialu and Jiantailang, Jian keep running from him "Stop following me Tai Jialu" Jian snapped and keep running away from Tai Jialu, But unfortunately Tai Jialu grabbed him by his wrist, "Jian, Just tell me.. are you really a Demon prince? I promise I won't hurt you if it's true" Tai Jialu try to know the truth. Jian clenched his fist "Yes I am So what?! Are you going to kill me like how other angel kill my only mother?!" Jian roared while holding in his tears, Tai Jialu widened his eyes "Some angel kill... your mother? When did this happened?" Tai Jialu asked. "Why do you care about it!? Stop acting like you care when you don't even care about it. Stop acting like we already closed... We just met a few days. Now leave me alone!" Jian yelled at Tai Jialu and snatch his hand from him, Tai Jialu tugged Jian sleeves and look at him. Jian raised his brow "What do you want now." Jian look at him with his cold face. "I'm sorry for forcing you telling me the truth when you don't want to... I.. I just curious... I'm sorry Jian.." He apologized while tears filled his eyes. Jian look surprised, Why did he cry? I'm the one who supposed to cry not him.. Jian blinked his eyes twice and look around before hugged Tai Jialu, "Why did you cry? It look like you're the victim here. Now stop crying and I will forgive you" Jian said softly while wipe Tai Jialu tears.

Tai Jialu passed out after crying so Jian decide to carry him from his back, When they come back to Shèng hé huā main hall Jian decide to brought Tai Jialu to medical room for letting him rest. When he helped the sleeping Tai Jialu on bed, Tai Jialu grabbed his hand "Please stay..." he whimpered in his sleep, Jian can't help but stay on Tai Jialu side.

"I'm sorry for being harsh on you earlier...." Jian thought to himself. After a few minute later, A Bunny girl came in to the Medical room "Sorry but uh... Are Jia-gege alright?" She asked while her face look worried about Tai Jialu. Jian nodded and explained what happened to him, "Ah.. is that so?.. well thank you for helping him, it just... he rarely cried because of his trauma, so that's why he easily passed out even though he didn't cry too much" she said while her eyelids dropped. Jian stay silent while look at Tai Jialu "Well.. It might be rough for him" Jian look at him while his eyes could tell people that he cared about Tai Jialu, "Well I guess you as his girlfriend could take care of him now" Jian added,

"Girlfriend?" She asked, Jian look confused "Aren't you his girlfriend?" He asked, She shakes her head "He is my brother, But not blood related" She answered. Jian covered his face from the mistakes he make, "Oh My, I'm so sorry for thinking you're his girlfriend" Jian avoided eye contact with her, she shook her head "It's fine, most of people in this school think we're couple" she smiled softly, "Also it's surprised me when he start to talk to someone he's not familiar with, He's not a socialized person" she turn to look at me then look back at Tai Jialu.

-End of Chapter-

____________________________

Xiao Zí - (Little purple)
-ChaoXing have a glowing purple eyes so that's how she got that name

Shèng hé huā - school name in Huā sect

A-Die - Father

Gege - Brother (for related or not related)