12} You catch him cheating

Your POV:

You and Neymar have been together for 11months now, nearly a year actually. Because your a fashion journalist you've been away for a month now, leaving Neymar in yours and Ney's apartment. Your suppose to be away for 6weeks but are 2weeks early.

I can't wait to see Neymar, its felt like forever since I've slept next to him, felt his touch, in that matter, felt his sweet, pure love.

You plan on surprising Neymar.

As I get off the airplane I feel a flutter at the bottom of my stomach. I haven't seen Neymar in a month and I miss him so much. Even though we've been texting and calling but he something seemed 'off'. But I just shook it off because it didn't seem important.

As I drive to our apartment excitement feels the air. As I turn into our road I notice an unfamiliar car with a pink sticker at the back stating 'boo hoo you whore' this being from the movie 'mean girls'.

Why is there a female at our apartment? Well or be fair I'm just assuming but my assumptions are almost always correct. I run upstairs to our door and unlock the door, which seemed like it took me ages. The sweat is penetrating off my Forehead as I nervously finally open the door. The sweet smell of perfume arises but is overcome with the thoughts that are overpowering in my mind.

I quickly but Quietly go to our bedroom, they were obviously in here.
'Mm u-uuh right theree, mm Neymar d-deeper'
I here these moans coming from our room shattering my heart into million pieces, my face is an erupting volcano awaiting to erupt but I simply cannot.  I cannot move, my heart is telling me to wait but my mind is telling me to burst in there and slap that son of a bitch!

Before I could think of what to do I burst in there only to see a naked Neymar on top of this cheap slut, maybe she wasn't but the hatred i have for her right now can only be expressed through these thoughts.

"You fucking whore, get your cheap self off MY boyfriend now before I do it myself!" I scream with tears threatening to spill, I can feel my face heating up and my vision Turing blurry from the tears.

"y/n.. um.. It's not what is looks like" Neymar says selfishly.

"How dare you lie. HOW DARE YOU"
My anger is arising , how can he say such a thing. I'm not blind and certainly not deaf. When I think things can't get worse, the girl in our bed is my best friend Lacy.

//
To be continued..

Comment and like xo