4} He hits you

Your POV:
You and Neymar have been dating for a year now and you've loved every second of it. He's amazing. But, sometimes he can be your worst nightmare. Literally.

When he's in a bad mood he can do things very unexpected so I try not to really talk to him when he gets angry. See where this is going? He's always in a mad mood so it seems like we hardly talk to each other, and we live in the same house!

I hear the front door open and then close with a crash.

"Neymar is that you babe?" I say calmly but sweetly.

No reply. But I know it's him because I can see his car parked outside. Still no reply.

"Neymar? Neymarr is that you? Are you okay?" I say again in a more annoyed tone as I know he is ignoring me.

"Don't you ever speak to me like that, you bitch." Neymar finally replies an infuriated tone. I'm sort of used to him being pissed off, but him calling me a bitch is crossing the line.

"Well maybe if your less of a bastard you would actually try and communicate with me and even be a proper boyfriend! I HAVE A BETTER RELATIONSHIP WITH THE FU*KING FRIDGE !" I shout in annoyance.

"Who the fuck do you think you are?!Talking to me like that, and maybe you do have a better relationship with the fridge .. Your getting a little fat you know?" Neymar shouts even louder.

How could he say that?! I've never felt to worthless and insecure in my life.

"Just go fuck yourself Neymar! I curse the day I ever met you and why don't you go buy yourself a little prostitute to have some fun, yeh? You would like that wouldn't you-"

Neymar cut me off with a punch in the face which was followed by him pushing me on the floor which left me smashing into the table with the glass vase smashing and falling on my arm.

I stare at Neymar, stunned. There's one thing calling me names but physically hurting me is ridiculous.

I can feel some blood trickle down my arm from where the glass vase had fallen and smashed.

I look up at Neymar slowly with tears brimming in my eyes. Neymar tries to avoid me but our eyes lock for a second, he's crying.

Why is he crying?

He has control of his actions.

"(y/n) I'm sorry I didn't mean to-" I cut Neymar off.

"N-no! I don't want to h-hear it, if you were really sorry you wouldn't of done that, you would of stopped yourself, your not a child you have control over your senses" I say loudly with tears streaming down my face.

I get up and leave with blood still dripping from my grazed arm. I look back, I see Neymar now sobbing loudly, sympathy now fills me body.

But what he did was unforgivable.