2} You find out your pregnant with his child #pt 1

Your POV:
You and Neymar have been going out for a couple of months now, you met him as your best friends with Rafaela (Neymars sister). Rafaela was really happy about you and neymar going out as she knows you and can maybe be sisters one day.

Your POV:
I'm on twitter and I see a text message from Rafaela saying :

From: Raf💘😻💃
Heyy sister from another mister !! Come over mine, we're having a girls night, me and you, it'll be fun, btw I got your favourite Chinese food and pizza🍕🍜 and some horror films , so get your ass over here😘 xx

I laugh at Rafaela's message and reply :

To: Raf💘😻💃
OMG Chinese food and pizza💍BAE😍 you know me to well! I'll be at yours in an hour xx

I put my phone on charge and put some music on, the song 'new flame' by Chris Brown shuffles on my phone and I sing along to it, at the top of my lungs. I begin to undress from my track suit, I'm only in my underwear and bra and walk past my mirror and stop in my tracks.

Oh my god! I've put on a couple of pounds obviously! Maybe I should cut down on food, I know what your thinking , 'skipping meals is bad' and 'your starving yourself'' but I'm not, I love food to much to do that. I'm already insecure about myself but now I feel even worse.

I have a shower and get changed into jeans and an oversized shirt with black Nike air maxes. I apply foundation, blusher, some eye makeup (eyeliner, mascara etc..) and to finish, some dark red lipstick. It's been 45mins so I decide to leave my apartment and drive off the Rafaela's house. I can't stop thinking about how much I've gained weight, it's a bit odd why it's mainly on my stomach but people do say that women gain weight on their stomach first. I put this thought aside and got out of my car and knocked on Rafaela's door.

"(y/n) !!" Raf screamed. What a welcome. "Heyy Raf , my bae!!" I also scream as she pulls me into a tight hug. My stomach turns as if something is being crushed. I quickly pull away trying not to worry Raf, luckily she didn't notice. We go inside and start to gossip, and when I mean gossip i mean gossip.

"So how's Neymar?" Rafaela says as she wiggles her eyebrows.
"To be honest, everything's going great, he's amazing. I've got to say, I'm glad your parents had sex and created this sexy beast" I replied laughing to make Raf cringe.

"(y/n) !! OMG don't say that!" Rafaela says while fake gagging.
I just respond with laughter. I put on 'the conjuring' and start to feast on pizza and Chinese food. We're just laughing at the film and taking the piss out of everything to do with the film. The film is nearly finished and we finished eating over an hour ago and I start to get really bad cramps, so bad I clenched my stomach and doubled over in pain. "Oh my god! Are you okay (y/n)?!" Rafaela says stunned. I attempt to smile and nod in response but fail. Raf takes me to the bathroom as I throw up multiple times.

"Well that was a waste of good food." I say, trying to lighten the mood.
"How long has this been going on for?" Raf says in worry despite what I said.
"I d-don't know, I only noticed I gained weight toda-"
Raf cut me off and said, "gained weight? Your telling me you've gained weight, having cramps, and now throwing up?" She says like it's obvious.
"U-um well, yeh?" I reply
"You do know what this means right?" Rafaela says to me.
"I don't know, what ?" I say as Raf looks at me like I'm stupid.
"These are all signs of pregnancy.. (y/n) I think your pregnant."

~~
I'll update pt 2 soon, vote, like and comment suggestions for future chapters