1} He asks you out for the first time

Your POV:
I've known Neymar since I was 16, so about four years exact. Now I'm 20 I really want to settle down, I'm still young but I want to know my partner well before we actually dedicate our lives together.

I've had a soft spot for Neymar ever since I met him now over the years I'm practically falling for him. But I don't know if he even feels the same way , so I guess I'll just have to try and move on even though it may be the hardest thing I will ever have to to. But that's life unfortunately.

I slide down the wall and start to cry. That cry when you just think about your life and who will love you and all the mistakes that you've made.. How I wish I could change them. After a couple of minutes I get a text from Neymar saying :

From: Neymar💘💛
Hey (y.n), could you come over mine around 8-9ish? I've got something to tell you ❤️ xx

I quickly replied saying:

To Neymar💘💛 :
Yeah, of course let me just get ready and I'll be on my way 💗xx

Okay.. I'm really quite curious now, what does he want ? Probably to tell me he's got another girlfriend and wants my advise again on how to spoil her , or what girls like. Do you know how hard that is to do ?

It kills me to tell him how to love another girl when I crave to be that girl. After my shower I get dressed I apply a thin layer of foundation, blusher plum lipstick and to finish I added winged eyeliner and mascara (picture above) I grab my bag and my phone and walk out my apartment into my car and nervously drove to Neymars house.

All theses negative thoughts flooded through my mind as I drove. Finally I arrived at his house and quickly got out of my car and knocked on his door. Moments later, a fine looking Neymar opened the door with a shocked expression on his face.

Did I look that bad?

Neymar could tell my sudden mood change so quickly said

"come in (y.n) " he said with a smile.

I simply smiled back. He guided me though his front room and sat on the sofa, so I followed him to the sofa as well. We both sat their in an awkward silence which soon was broken when
Neymar spoke up,
"look (y.n) I told you to come over because.. Well.. " he paused then stared into my hazel eyes which then led me to his beautiful green ones which I got lost into.

"I'm just going to go out and say it , (y.n) I love you. I love the way your shy and I love your sassy side but most of all, I love you. You." I just sat there in shock.

I was stunned, just stunned.

"I-i don't know what to say, I-" Neymar cut my off with a long passionate kiss.

"I didn't know you liked me in the way I like you" I said out of breath.

."So you do like me ?" Neymar smirks.

I blush. "I knew it!" He kisses me again, things start to get heated.

"(y.n) will you go out with me ?"

Neymar says and stares into my eyes.

"It will be an honour" I reply with another kiss.