7} Your first kiss

*your pov*
You and Neymar have been dating for about a week, you've been on two dates and it's been the best time of your life. He's so caring and loving, he's a dream, litreally.

My thoughts were interrupted by a knock on my door, I open the door and find a dozen red roses on my door mat. I pick them up and find a note saying:

Hey princess,
I'm going to take you out tonight to a fancy restaurant, so be ready by 8.
See you then beautiful x

Neymar❤️

What this boy is doing to me. It's 3:30 so I decide just to watch friends until I need to get ready.

~getting ready~
I have a shower and massage my scalp with shampoo and conditioner, when I finish I straighten my hair and slightly curl it (like in the picture above) I then do my makeup which includes smoky black eyeshadow with thin eyeliner and mascara, finished with a slightly dark red lipstick.

I then put on my long black tight fitted dress which reveals my breasts but is still elegant, with lace printed on it. (picture above)

It's 7:50, so I have 10mins to spare so I call my best friend,

Phone call with cara:

Cara: heyy babes, wassup?

Me: I've got another date with Ney in 10mins, and I'm wearing that tight black dress you chose, remember?

Cara: omfg! I Love that dress, you and Neymar haven't even had your first kiss yet but by this rate you will be doing more than just a kiss, especially in that dress!

Me: duudeeeee! Ew wtf, what shit are you on? But, I do really like him though, like.. Reaallyy like him.

Cara: I knew it!! Lucky your my sister from another mister, because I would of showed him some of my junk in my truck, he's finneeeee

Me: wtf cara?! Are you sure your okay? Anyway I'll text you later, k dude? Ney's outside so see ya babes

Cara: k bye my big mamma!! Remember to wear protectionn!!
Hahahahaha , seriously bye girl

Me: you cray cray cara! Bye my crazy girlie

I laugh and turn off my turn and open the door to reveal Neymar. A finnee looking Neymar may I say. His eyes send darts to my body and instantly stops when his eyes meet my exposed breasts which bulges out my dress. His eyes widen , I can feel my face go a deep shade of red, I just giggle.

"U-um w-wow (y/n) you l-look absolutely stunning.. Just beautiful." Neymar says stunned.

"T-Thankyou Ney, you don't look so and yourself." I blush.

"Well, let's go then my princess, our carriage awaits us." Neymar jokes.

I giggle in response.

~after dinner~

Me and Neymar are on our way home and we are now holding hands and just talking about our lives.

"So.. when was your first kiss?" Neymar asks me.

"Well.. actually .. I've never kissed anyone before, .. I know it sounds stupid but I- " Neymar cuts me off by something very surprising.

A kiss.

A long, beautiful , passionate kiss.

His lips move in sync with mine, gentle, but captivating, a mixture of sweet root-beer and salty ocean water. Mesmerized lips press together time after time, transporting us to another world. Ragged breathing and dancing tongues bring a fiery heat to the cold air. With just the two of us there, the rest of the world disappears.

But the desire ignites the world around us as we become lost in a sea of lust and love. It's a spicy, powerful combination that sends waves of passion crashing over us. The rest of the world is engulfed in our lustful burning flames as our kisses grow more urgent.

As our lips pull apart, a gentle breeze flutters over the flame extinguishinging the desperate heat. Our breathing comes out in short, desperate gasps. The intensity has washed away. The rest of the world is slowly coming back into focus.

"Now you've had your first kiss, I want to be your first everything" Neymar whispers and hugs me.