Katsuki Bakugo

Katsuki Bakugo x FemReader | pronouns used: she/her

Includes: riding, topish y/n, oral, praise

A/n: i've been replaying the last of us and im scared because im about to get to the part when joel, bill, and ellie are at the high school 😟

Created: 1/16/23
Edited

Y/n was in the bedroom playing on her phone when she heard the front door open and then close, followed by footsteps leading to the bedroom

Y/n was in the bedroom playing on her phone when she heard the front door open and then close, followed by footsteps leading to the bedroom. The door opened and Bakugo plopped himself on the bed.

"Are you okay?" Y/n asked as she placed down her phone. Bakugo only let out a groan in response. "Is it safe for me to assume work wasn't great?"

Bakugo sighed as he moved his body to be next to Y/n. He didn't want to admit it, but his body was starting to betray him at work. He wasn't the type to get tired easily, but he had been working constantly and it was starting to take a toll on his body. "I guess I just need to give my body a day or two to relax.." He muttered. "Or whatever." He grumbled.

Y/n sighed before gently running her fingers through Bakugo's hair, smiling as she saw him relax a little. "It's nice having you home.. Most of the time I don't get to say goodnight or good morning to you. You usually wake up and leave before I wake up and then get home after I fall asleep." Y/n spoke softly.

Bakugo hadn't even realized how often he was not home. "I.. I'm sorry, I didn't even realize." Bakugo sighed.

Y/n smiled before kissing Bakugo on the forehead. "It's okay. Just try to take a few off days.. I know that being a hero is hard work, but I don't want you getting sick by overworking yourself." Y/n spoke.

Bakugo nodded. "I guess I'll schedule a day or two off every week."

Y/n caressed Bakugo's cheek. "Thank you." She said.

Bakugo pulled Y/n down and kissed her, feeling his body relax more as she kissed him back. It had been so long since the two even kissed, so this felt nice.

It didn't take long for the kiss to deepen. Bakugo went to sit up so things could potentially go further but was stopped by Y/n. He watched as Y/n straddled his hips.

"If things are going where I think they are, I'm taking control.. I don't want you straining your body any more than you have. Okay?" Y/n spoke softly. Bakugo nodded, making Y/n smile. "Good boy." She muttered before kissing Bakugo's jaw.

Bakugo had almost forgotten how gentle Y/n could be when she takes control, that just from Y/n's touch, he could feel it all going to his dick.

"Already?" Y/n teased as she felt Bakugo's hard-on pressing on her through their clothes. "All I've done was kiss you a little." She said as she led the kisses down to Bakugo's neck a little.

Bakugo let out a slight whimper as he felt Y/n suck on the most sensitive part of his neck. Yes, Bakugo usually took control when the two did these things.. But when Y/n was in charge, she would make Bakugo melt just with her touch.

Bakugo watched as Y/n began to lead her kisses down his body before she was settled between his legs. Y/n unbuttoned Bakugo's pants before taking them off. Bakugo moaned a little as Y/n began touching him through his underwear. It felt nice, but Bakugo was starting to want more. "Please Y/n.." He moaned.

"Please what?" Y/n asked. She knew exactly what Bakugo wanted but she wanted to tease him a bit more before giving him what he wanted.

Bakugo's face was quite red. "Y-You already know.. It's too embarrassing to say out loud." Bakugo huffed.

Y/n smiled. "Okay okay. I'll do it." Y/n said before taking Bakugo's underwear off. She slowly touched him, watching every facial expression he had. Bakugo whimpered as Y/n began to lick along his dick before completely beginning to suck him off.

He couldn't hold eye contact with Y/n without his face going completely red. Y/n always seemed to have this energy in bed that could make him more flustered than ever.

Y/n continued this for a bit before stopping, smirking as Bakugo let out a slight whine. "Don't worry.. I'm still gonna make you feel good." She spoke as she got off to begin stripping. Bakugo kept his eyes on Y/n as he watched the way she slowly took her clothes off.

Y/n finished undressing and took out a condom from the nightstand before tearing the wrapping off. Bakugo watched as Y/n slid it onto his dick before climbing back onto Bakugo's lap. "Ready?" She asked.

Bakugo nodded.

Y/n kissed Bakugo, smiling as he kissed back. She moved her hand down to position Bakugo's dick right below her hips before slowly sinking on it. The two let out quiet moans in the kiss as Y/n fully sunk down.

They broke the kiss as Y/n began to move her hips a little. It had been a while since they were intimate, so it was a little difficult. Bakugo rested his hands on Y/n's hips as she slowly moved.

After a moment, Y/n's hips began moving faster. Their moans both got a little louder before Y/n leaned down to kiss Bakugo once again. Y/n felt Bakugo touching all along her body as the two kissed. She was fine with that as long as he stayed relaxed. She didn't want him straining his body any more than he has.

Bakugo broke the kiss before sitting up so he could kiss Y/n better. As the two kissed, little moans escaped from their mouths.

Bakugo looked down at the way Y/n was riding him, making him blush a little. He never was the one to compliment others, but Y/n looked gorgeous to him, especially right now. He truly missed having these types of moments with Y/n.

His heart pounded as Y/n broke the kiss, hearing every one of Y/n's moans now.

Bakugo felt Y/n grip his shoulders a little as he began to thrust his hips against Y/n's. "A-Ah.. Wait.. I'm supposed to be doing all of
t-the work!" Y/n managed to say between moans.

"Fuck! Just let me do this, I wanna make you f-feel good too." Bakugo moaned as he gripped Y/n's thighs a bit.

"Mm.. I can't last m-much longer.." Y/n moaned as she could feel herself getting closer to release. She felt Bakugo begin to kiss her neck a little, leaving a few marks on her skin. "Katsuki! You can't leave any marks! I can't show up to work like that.." Y/n gasped.

"I don't care. I- f-fuck- I wanna be able to do things with you without worrying about what others think. If they h-have such an issue with it, they can come to me about it." Bakugo said, letting out a pleasured sigh.

Y/n gripped the headboard as she felt Bakugo's dick hit her cervix a certain way, sending her over the edge.

The two let out a few gasps and moans as they both came, Bakugo's cum filling the condom.

They took the time to catch their breath before Y/n got up and attempted to clean up, failing a little as her legs had gone a little weak.

She frowned as she was picked up by Bakugo and placed on the bed. "I'm supposed to clean up so you can relax." She said.

"No. I'm doing the cleaning. It would only be torture for the both of us if I let you clean alone." Bakugo grumbled as he began to clean, tossing the used condom away and getting both him and Y/n new clothes. "Let's shower together." Bakugo said.

The two went into the bathroom and took a shower, managing to get another round in while they were in the shower.