Himiko Toga

Himiko Toga x FemReader | pronouns used: she/her

Includes: oral, fingering, quirkless college AU, slight suffocation 🧍🏻 (it'll make more sense if you read it 😟)

Requested by: Thatz_Whore

A/n: might close requests for a bit after i finish the last two requests and lineups so i can edit past oneshots

Created: 1/29/23
Edited

Y/n woke as she heard her window opening up, making her quickly sit up to see who was there

Y/n woke as she heard her window opening up, making her quickly sit up to see who was there. She felt her heart calm down as she just saw Toga.

"You can't scare me like that, Himi! I thought you were some stranger.." Y/n frowned as she turned on the light.

"I'm sorry.. I just really wanted to see you." Toga apologized as she sat on Y/n's bed. "I missed you so much, Y/n."

Y/n sighed before giving Toga a quick kiss. "I missed you too. Sucks that we go to different colleges." Y/n spoke.

"I could sneak in after class if you want." Toga said as she held Y/n's hand.

"That's trespassing, y'know." Y/n said.

"I don't care. If it means I get to see my godlike girlfriend, I'd do anything." Toga smirked as she left gentle kisses on Y/n's jaw.

"Anything?" Y/n asked.

"Anything."

Y/n let out a pleasured sigh as she felt Toga's lip lead down to her neck to suck light marks onto her neck.

Y/n's face heated up as she felt a familiar funny feeling between her legs. "I want you, Himi.." Y/n spoke.

Toga smirked before kissing Y/n for a moment. "Okay. What do want me to do?" Toga asked as she played with Y/n's hair.

"Can you ride my face? Please?" Y/n asked, almost losing her mind at the thought.

Toga nodded before she gently pushed Y/n onto her back. Y/n watched as Toga undressed, tossing her clothes onto the floor, likely to be lost for a while.

Y/n felt her body get more excited as Toga hovered her hips over Y/n's mouth.

Toga yelped as Y/n pulled her hips down and began getting to work on her pussy. "Mmm.." Y/n hummed as held onto Toga's thighs.

Toga had almost forgotten how well Y/n was when it came to this. She didn't realize it, but her hips were beginning to move against Y/n's tongue.

As Y/n fucked Toga with her tongue, her hand reached into her pajama pants and began toying with her clit. Toga yelped as she felt the vibrations of Y/n's moans but was quick to cover her mouth when she remembered Y/n had roommates.

Y/n gave Toga a look that read "uncover your mouth right now."

Toga whimpered as she slowly uncovered her mouth. Y/n looked satisfied after seeing this and she move her tongue deeper, making Toga moan.

Y/n's legs spread a little as she inserted two fingers inside her pussy. Toga noticed that
Y/n was playing with herself and she felt her face get hot. "So pretty..!" Toga whimpered as she eyed Y/n. "Oh god- I'm close.."

Y/n used her free hand to pull Toga down more, basically making Toga put down all her weight. Y/n was suffocating a little, but she could care less. She just wanted Toga to continue riding her face. The lack of air honestly turned Y/n on more. She moaned as her fingers went faster.

Toga soon came undone, Y/n lapping up all her cum as it spilled. After a moment, Toga got off, Y/n quickly getting air in her lungs.

"Did I accidentally suff-" Toga was cut off by Y/n coming. "Did you just-.."

"What? It was kinda hot when you suffocated me. Imagine. I die from suffocation while eating you out. Sounds like a peaceful death to me." Y/n joked as she laid down, exhausted. "Wait what are you-" Y/n spoke as Toga got between her legs and lifted them onto her shoulders.

"I wanna taste.." Toga muttered as she kissed Y/n's thighs.

"W-Wait, I'm still sensitive fr- M-Mm..!" Y/n whimpered as she felt Toga's tongue do an experimental lick before digging in.

"So good.." Toga muttered as she pulled Y/n's hips closer to her mouth.

Y/n moaned as she felt Toga's tongue brush against all the right spots. She felt a funny feeling in her stomach as she met eyes with Toga.

Toga smirked as she saw the way Y/n's body was reacting to this. "Are you close, already?" Toga asked, one of her hands reaching to play with Y/n's chest.

Y/n whimpered and nodded.

"Good." Toga spoke before sucking on Y/n's clit a little, smirking as she heard Y/n's yelps and moans.

Toga jolted a little as Y/n suddenly came, feeling Y/n's cum get on her chin and mouth a little. She pulled back and saw how tired Y/n looked.

"Aw.. So pretty.. I had fun. Did you?" Toga asked as she licked the cum off of her. Y/n nodded, making Toga smile. "Do you want me to stay the night or would you like me to go back to my dorms?" Toga asked as she gently rubbed Y/n's thighs.

"Mm.. Stay." Y/n muttered.

Toga smiled before laying with Y/n, holding Y/n close to her. The two fell asleep not long after and slept all night.

in the morning:

"Y/nnnnnn! It's time to get up-!" Mina said as she burst into Y/n's room but was quick to take pause.

Y/n was doing a morning make-out session with Toga, still naked from last night. They were lucky the covers covered most of them. Y/n yelped as the door burst open and she quickly got closer to Toga to hide their bodies. Toga pulled the blanket over them more and the two looked to see who was disturbing their peace.

"O-Oh hey, Mina." Y/n said with an awkward smile.

"Okay... I'm gonna pretend like I didn't just walk in on you kissing our school's rival volleyball team captain. Uh- Have fun?" Mina said before walking out and closing the door behind her.

Y/n sighed and leaned her head on Toga's shoulder. "Now I'm worried she's gonna go and tell everyone."

"Let her."

"Huh?"

"Let her tell people. I want people to know what's mine." Toga spoke.

Y/n blushed. "O-Okay."

Toga smiled before pulling Y/n close for another kiss. "You're so pretty.. I love you."

Y/n hid her face from embarrassment. "I love you too, Himiko."