Neito Monoma

Neito Monoma x FemReader | pronouns used: she/her

Includes: slight jealousy, closet sex, praise

Requested by: Thatz _Whore

A/n: i'm gonna be honest i went into this having no idea what to write, also if there's a ship in here that you hate, please don't go to the comments to complain. the ships have nothing to do with the story and complaining would just be a waste of both of our time

Created: 2/10/23
Edited

"L/n, can you join class 3A's game of seven minutes in heaven/mix of spin the bottle?" Mina asked as she peeked inside Y/n's dorm

"I'm not even in class 3A-?" Y/n said as she looked up from her phone.

"I knoww but you're fun and I think you'd be a nice addition to the game!" Mina said with a smile.

"Fine- but only if Neito can join. I feel like he'd blow his head off if he found I played seven minutes in heaven without letting him know." Y/n sighed.

Mina thought for a moment. "I accept your conditions." She said in a joking tone.

Y/n led Mina to Monoma's dorm before knocking. "Love, can you join Mina's game with me?" She asked just loud enough for Monoma to be able to hear inside.

"WHAT?!" Monoma exclaimed from inside. The door opened and Monoma stood there. "Why would you wanna play that with those class 3A losers?" Monoma frowned.

"Please? I'd hate to disappoint Mina." Y/n said with a fake pout.

Monoma sighed. "I mean- uhm- Fine. But what is the game?"

"It's like a mix of seven minutes in heaven and spin the bottle. I'm sure Mina will explain before the game starts." Y/n said.

Monoma frowned. "You won't do anything with anyone there, right?" He asked.

Y/n smiled and wrapped her arms around Monoma's neck. "Of course not. You're mine. I'm yours. We agreed with that the day we told each other we love each other." Y/n spoke.

Monoma sighed as he hugged her. "Good. I won't hesitate to beat one of those losers up if they try to take you from me." Monoma muttered.

Mina suddenly cleared her throat, reminding the two that she was there.

Monoma glared at Mina as Y/n broke out of the hug.

"Alright! When you spin the bottle, whoever it lands on, you have to go into that closet over there for seven minutes! Although, I made an exception. If you're in a relationship or you don't feel comfortable being in a tiny closet with that person, you're allowed to simply do a tiny kiss, hence why it's a mix of spin the bottle and seven minutes in heaven." Mina explained. "Any questions?" Silence. "Great!" Mina said before grabbing the empty coke bottle she had and placing it in the middle.

"Can I go first?" Kaminari asked. Mina nodded and motioned to the bottle. Kaminari spun the bottle and watched as it slowed down after spinning at a fast rate. It had landed in between Sero and Kirishima. "Oh?"

"Rock paper scissors! whoever wins kisses Kami." Mina exclaimed.

Sero and Kirishima did three rounds of rock paper scissors, and Sero ended up winning.

Sero and Kaminari got closer and kissed. It wasn't a peck, but it wasn't full-out making out either.

Kaminari looked away in embarrassment as the kiss broke, his face red. Sero chuckled as the two made it back to their spots. The group was cheering for them.

Y/n wasn't sure if she was seeing things right, but she thought she might be seeing Kaminari and Sero holding hands. Kirishima sat between the two so their hands were behind him.

After a few rounds, it was finally Monoma's turn.

He spun the bottle and watched it spin fast. Just as it looked like it was gonna land on someone else, it slowly landed on Y/n.

Monoma smiled a little before glancing at Y/n. "Closet or here, my love?" He asked.

"Closet?" Y/n suggested.

Monoma helped Y/n up before they headed into the closet, hearing Mina lock it from the outside.

"Gosh, Mina wasn't joking when she said the closet is small." Y/n said as she realized that Monoma's body was just a few centimeters away from being pressed against hers.

"Mm.. I don't mind. That just means I get to be closer to my absolutely beautiful and gorgeous girlfriend." Monoma said with a smile.

Y/n felt her face heat up a little. "Don't be a tease." She managed to say as she noticed Monoma getting closer. She yelped as she suddenly felt Monoma's hard on her leg.
"A-Are you?-" She spoke.

"Y-Yeah, I'm sorry." Monoma blushed.

Y/n smiled before pulling him closer. "It's okay. We can try to go for a quick round if you want. I'm not sure how much time we have left though."

Monoma smirked before kissing Y/n. The kiss was quick to escalate and it didn't take long before Y/n was held against the wall as Monoma pushed his dick inside her.

Y/n tried not to moan as she felt full. "Let's try to be as quiet as possible. I don't want those idiots hearing your precious moans." Monoma said as he left little kisses along
Y/n's neck. "Tell me when I can start moving alright?" Y/n nodded. It had been a few weeks since the two last had sex so it was a little painful for Y/n.

After a moment, Y/n lightly tapped Monoma's shoulder, letting him know he could move.

Y/n whimpered as Monoma slowly thrust his hips. "Mmm.. kiss me, please.." Y/n moaned. Monoma smirked before kissing
Y/n.

Y/n's moans spilled into the kiss as she felt Monoma's cock fucked her.

"You look so pretty, my love. You're taking me so well.." Monoma sloppily said in the kiss. "Does it feel good?"

Y/n broke the kiss and yelped as she felt Monoma squeeze her thighs a little. "Yes!- Ah shit.. So good.." Y/n whimpered before covering her mouth with her hand as she almost moaned out.

"So warm.. Are you gonna cum soon?" Monoma asked as he felt Y/n squeezing him a little. He smirked as he went a little faster as pulled Y/n's body closer to his.

Y/n nodded as she wrapped her legs around Monoma's waist. "I'm so close.."

"Me too..." Monoma moaned before kissing Y/n, the kiss deepening immediately.

The two were unaware, but the group outside could hear them a little. They were definitely in for a world of embarrassment after this.

"C-Coming..!" Y/n whimpered. Just as Y/n came, Monoma pulled out and gasped as he came as well.

The two took a moment to collect their breath before Y/n kissed Monoma.

Monoma helped Y/n clean up before they both got dressed. Right as they got their clothes on, they heard the timer outside go off, meaning their seven minutes were over.

The door unlocked before swinging open, a smirk plastered on Mina's face. "Sounded like you two had fun." She teased.

"W-Wait what-?" Y/n blushed.

Monoma only smiled as he led Y/n out of the closet.