Shota Aizawa

Shota Aizawa x MaleReader | pronouns used: he/him

Includes: public blowjob 🕴🏼

Requested by: Thatz_Whore

A/n: i might start using some new words when writing but idk because i don't wanna cringe

Created: 1/28/23
Edited

Y/n's class was on their lunch break so he was eating his lunch alone in his classroom

Y/n's class was on their lunch break so he was eating his lunch alone in his classroom. He enjoyed the solitude since most of the time during the day, he has to be around a bunch of teenagers. Even after school since he's in the dorms as well.

He looked up as he saw the door open. There stood Aizawa. "Hey. I'm gonna eat lunch with you." Aizawa said as he pulled a chair and sat with Y/n.

"I don't get a say in this?" Y/n joked.

"No. I missed you so I decided to eat with you." Aizawa said as he took out his lunch.

Y/n smiled a little. "I missed you too." His free hand, holding Aizawa's.

Y/n hadn't realized how long it's been since he got to sit with his husband like this. It was nice.

The two ate lunch in silence for a while before they finished eating.

"Here, I'll clean up." Y/n said as he stood up before being stopped by Aizawa.

"No, let me do it. Just sit." Aizawa said, making Y/n sit down. Aizawa cleaned up the table before sitting next to Y/n.

"We have about thirty minutes before students should be getting back to class. I wanna spend some more time with you before you head back." Y/n said as he leaned on Aizawa's shoulder. He smiled as he felt Aizawa play with his hair.

"I wish I could come visit you more." Aizawa sighed.

"You could sneak over every once in a while?" Y/n jokingly suggested.

"Like when we were teenagers?" Aizawa asked. He smiled a little at the thought. "I remember how I used to sneak through your window all the time late at night.. I also remember what used to usually happen soon after." Aizawa said, a slight smirk forming on his face as he placed his hand on Y/n's hip and pulled Y/n's chair closer.

Y/n blushed a little as he thought about it. He remembered how Aizawa used to sneak into his room which would usually lead to the two having sex. Aizawa would usually sneak back out in the morning and then pretend as if he wasn't there later when he goes to pick Y/n up for class.

"You're hard, Y/n.." Aizawa said, bringing
Y/n out of his thoughts.

"Oh shit, you're right..!" Y/n spoke as he looked down. He looked up at the clock. "I have about twenty-five minutes, I can go rub it out in the bathroom." Y/n said as he went to stand up, but was pulled down back onto the chair.

"Let me help. It's been a while." Aizawa suggested.

"Here? What if someone walks in??" Y/n asked.

"We'll hide it under the desk." Aizawa smirked.

Y/n watched as Aizawa got under the desk and in between Y/n's legs. Aizawa had a look in his eyes that made Y/n go crazy.

Aizawa unbuttoned Y/n's pants and unzipped them before pulling both his pants and underwear low enough for his dick to stand tall. The cold air of the room made Y/n yelp as it touched his exposed dick.

Y/n held in a whimper as Aizawa began to touch him. "I wanna hear your pretty voice, Y/n." Aizawa frowned.

"Gah.. I can't- Someone might hear..!" Y/n gasped as Aizawa began licking the tip.

Y/n watched as Aizawa's tongue ran up the base of his dick. A slight whimper escaped
Y/n's mouth as Aizawa took his dick into his mouth. One of his hands grabbed onto the desk. "Oh god.." Y/n whimpered under his breath as he felt Aizawa's tongue teasing him.

Y/n was quick to cover his mouth as he felt his dick occasionally hit the back of Aizawa's throat.

"Mm.." Aizawa hummed as he took Y/n's dick deep in his mouth. He smirked a little as he heard Y/n's little whimpers and moans.

"I'm gonna cum.. I'm so close, Shota..!" Y/n whimpered.

Aizawa gave him a look that turned Y/n on even more.

Y/n moaned out as he came, feeling Aizawa eagerly take in all his cum.

Aizawa smirked as he backed up, licking his lips. Y/n tiredly fixed his pants before the bell rang.

"I'm coming over later. Try not to pass out while teaching." Aizawa teased as he walked out.

Y/n sighed as he got up and out of his seat to prepare for class to start. As he wrote on the chalkboard, he heard a few of his students walk in.

"Are you okay, Mr. L/n?" One of them asked.

Y/n glanced over his shoulder. "Yeah, I'm just a little tired."

If Y/n was exhausted from a blowjob, it made him wonder how his body would feel like later tonight.