Shoto Todoroki

Shoto Todoroki x FemReader | pronouns used: she/her

Includes: quirkless au, a little teasing 🤭, car sex 🧍🏻, riding, a little bit of rough sex 😼, unprotected sex

Requested by: Thatz_Whore

A/n: i've accidentally told my mom that i write stuff and now i'm scared she's gonna ask if she can read smth i wrote because there's no way in hell i'm showing any of my work i'd be too embarrassed like i'm not gonna tell her i write silly little fanfics and smut oneshots 😟

Created 1/20/23
Edited

Y/n worked as a model at the Todoroki Modeling Agency

Y/n worked as a model at the Todoroki Modeling Agency. Not only that, but she also was close with her coworker who happened to be the son of the agency. Shoto Todoroki. She also happened to share an apartment with him, since they were also dating.

The only person that knew about the two was Todoroki's father. But that's only because Todoroki didn't want to have any issues if his father were to find out by someone finding out and spill it to everyone, so he went ahead and told him himself.

Y/n was doing a photo shoot with Todoroki and a few other models, but it mainly focused on the two. The entire shoot was for a new clothing brand that recently got big.

"How do you guys manage to get so close when taking photos? Doesn't that make you a little uncomfortable?" One of their coworkers asked. The group was having a break so they were able to chill for a bit.

Y/n's mind flashed to the other night. She remembered how Todoroki was kissing and licking along her body as his fingers were fucking her. Y/n felt her face heat up from the memory as she slightly squeezed her thighs together.

"We're already so close so it never feels awkward when we have to get a little close for photos. Isn't that right, L/n?" Todoroki said before glancing at Y/n.

Y/n nodded. "Y-Yeah." She managed to say.

Todoroki noticed the way Y/n's demeanor changed and smirked a little before placing his hand on Y/n's forehead. "You feel really warm, L/n. Maybe I can convince the photographer to let us continue the shoot tomorrow so I can take you home?" Todoroki suggested. He knew damn well what was wrong with Y/n.

Y/n nodded, knowing exactly what was up. Todoroki gave Y/n a smile that gave her shivers before getting up to go talk to the head photographer of the shoot.

All Y/n could think about was what would be happening soon. Many fantasies filled her mind before she was taken out of her thoughts by Todoroki.