Tenya Iida

Tenya Iida x FemReader | pronouns used: she/her

Includes: masturbation

Requested by: Thatz_Whore

A/n: this one isn't the best but i wanted to get this published so i could work on the last request from the person that requested this and the last one

Created: 1/27/23
Edited

Y/n woke up to a quiet groan next to her

Y/n woke up to a quiet groan next to her. She glanced over and saw Iida's back was turned to her, but it looked like his arm was moving. Then it hit her.

Iida was masturbating while she was sleeping. Y/n smirked before wrapping her arms around Iida's waist from behind.

Iida gasped as he realized Y/n was awake and went to stop. "Don't stop." Y/n spoke before Iida got started back up.

"How long have y-you been awake." Iida moaned as he desperately jerked himself off.

"I just woke up. I couldn't help but get excited when I saw what you were doing though." Y/n said as she left little kisses along Iida's back. "We won't have enough time to go for a round, but it won't hurt to have a little fun." Y/n spoke as her hand reached into her underwear.

Y/n let out a pleasured sigh as she began to rub her clit, a funny feeling forming in the pit of her stomach already.

Iida glanced over his shoulder and nearly lost his mind as he saw Y/n was masturbating too. "Ha.. Oh fuck.." He moaned. It was so rare for him to curse so it kinda made Y/n blush.

Y/n saw Iida turn his body so he faced her. Both of them were letting out little huffs as they held eye contact as they touched themselves.

Iida's eyebrows knit together as he felt close to coming. Y/n noticed this as Iida began stroking himself faster, little moans coming out of his mouth. "Love, I'm close.." He moaned.

Y/n buried her face in her pillow as her moans got louder as her clit felt beyond sensitive. She felt she was also close to coming.

Y/n blushed as she watched Iida come undone, his cum getting on the sheets. She began to put some more pressure on her clit and she let out a few whimpers before she came.

The two caught their breath before Iida pulled Y/n closer, making her yelp. "Tenya, your cum!" Y/n groaned as she could feel Iida's cum under her.

"It's fine.. We need to shower anyway." Iida said before kissing Y/n, smiling as she kissed back.