No...

'From today onwards, I'll make you my eve...Red......hahaha.'

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

"Is Reki here?" - Shadow, a guy who seemed to have powder and other substances on his face, approached a group of young men standing together. They shook their heads in response. Langa, on the other hand, sat on the ground with a sad expression on his face, caressing the board in his hand. Miya, a grumbly short boy with black hair and green eyes, caught sight of Langa's pitiful face, making him let out a sigh.

"That slime better come tonight!" - Miya declared with a glow in his eyes. Cherry stood unbothered, but Joe, a tan muscular man, giggled as he looked down the path that led to the start line.

"He'll be back, but Langa.....tell me, what exactly happened?" - Everybody's attention was now on Langa, who seemed to be lost in thought. Finally coming back to his senses, he averted his gaze away from the group.

"I- I don't know." – Langa uttered in a small voice that the others almost didn't hear. Cherry let out a loud sigh and shot a glare at a group from afar who were staring.

"Kids these days can't even define the meaning of rude." - Cherry angrily said when the strange group turned around blushing. Joe giggled and turned to the boys with a big grin.

"Reki's probably taking it easy at the moment. After all, he did have a hard time when he went against Adam. It's a miracle that he got out in one piece apart from the fact that he got injured. So, all we can do is hope that guy's alright, okay?" - The group slowly nodded in agreement to Joe's statement, but all Langa could do was stare at the entrance in hopes of catching sight of a red-haired boy running in through the gates with a big smile on his face.

"SNOW IS GOING AGAINST LIN! MAY WE HAVE OUR CONTESTANTS TO THE STARTING LINE PLEASE!" – Langa sighed as he departed for the line with a bit of hope in his heart.

Next day – School || 7:55 AM

Langa approached the gate and was greeted by a random group of students he didn't know.

"Good morning, Langa!" – The inspector greeted him as he walked past. Langa could only nod and bow as he walked past. As he approached the school building, a bunch of built boys called out to him as he entered the building.

"Morning, Langa." – Langa waved as he walked past one of his senpais. He had always found people greeting him strangely. When he first started, a bunch of girls approached him with the intention of exchanging phone numbers. Thoughts after thought started stirring in Langa's head as he approached his classroom door, only to be greeted by two senior girls giggling as they stole a glance at him.

"AH!" – A classmate shouted as he flung the door open, only to be greeted by a dense Langa.

"Langa! Try not to pop up in front of the door! Oh, my goodness." – The guy stood up holding his chest.

"Ah, sorry?" – Langa said, almost as if he was asking a question. Langa's classmates came to his defense as they started scolding the boy, squeezing his ears in annoyance.

"Can't you see he didn't mean to do that?" – A girl said, giving the poor guy a death glare.

"Yeah, man! Calm down. It's starting to become normal." A guy interjected, and everyone nodded in agreement. The poor guy waved Langa away, leaving him confused and questioning why these people were his friends. Langa approached his table and saw a red-haired guy leaning against it, staring out the open window.

"Good morning, Reki," Langa said in hopes of a response, but he was silent.

"Reki, where were you? Why didn't you come last night?" Langa stared at his desk, feeling hopeless that the boy he worried about wasn't replying.

"Reki, are you alright?" Langa asked, starting to feel hopeless with the lack of response, that he almost felt hopeless. "Reki, if you-"

"Hmm," Reki said, shifting his position and getting closer to the mirror. Langa smiled, and the bell rang, signaling the teacher's entrance.

"Good morning, class. I see everyone is here today. Let's start class, hm?" Throughout the whole class, Reki couldn't concentrate at all, as he was preoccupied with staring at the reflection of the boy behind him.

'Langa...' The name stirred inside Reki's thoughts. Why did he even bother coming to school today if all he was going to do was watch useless birds fall from the sky?

'Wait...why are those birds falling...why...?' In the distance, Reki could make out a dot that got closer and closer. Reki's eyes widened in shock.

The classroom was quiet until a loud snap of a pencil rang through the room. Everyone's heads turned towards a trembling Reki.

"Mr. Kiyan? Is something not to your satisfaction to make you snap your pencil in half in the middle of my class? Mr. Kiyan?" The red-haired boy shivered as Langa touched his back with a confused face.

"Reki, are you alright?" Reki couldn't look him in the eye and instead tried to gasp for air.

"N-no...how...no...it can't be..." Reki looked out the window, now traumatized by what he saw, but it was too late. The black dot was gone. The only thing left behind was the message that the little black dot carried.

"N-no..." The last thing Reki remembered before blacking out was the message that the drone delivered. The drone carried a message, and a flyer was attached to the bottom of the drone, presented with words written in bold as if it were a warning.

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

'I KNOW YOUR SECRET. ADAM'