Surrender, become my Eve.

"What other place could be more suitable for my Eve to stay but my home? No, our home." - A soft smile crept up Adam's face as he brought his lips to Reki's forehead.

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

'My head is hurting and throbbing so much it hurts...' - Reki twitched and turned as he felt a soft fabric cover him from above. As he twitched and turned, he came to a pause as he suddenly felt fade breathing from behind his neck.

'A person?' - Reki thought to himself as he felt arms now circle his waist and pull him into a hug.

"Langa? Eh-" - Reki paused when he realized that the room around him was far from familiar. A room filled with such a heavy perfume that Reki was not familiar with either. 

"Ah." - Reki as he held his head in his hands while trying to recall the events that took place before he passed out.  He scanned the room in horror as it was filled with luxury from one end to the other.

"What..." - Reki stuttered as he sat up while clinging to the bedsheet desperately. At that moment, Reki felt terror creep up his back when he felt the bed move. Reki turned his head to the person behind him his eyes widened in shock.

"What are you doing here?!" - Reki shouted as he jumped off the bed pulling the bedsheets along with him. On the bed, staring up at him was none other than Adam, as he lay on the bed smiling.

"Well, it's my house after all. I come and go as I please. You should be answering your question, Red- no Reki, you should be asking yourself that when you're standing here in my room half-naked." - Adam smiled as he rested his head on his right hand while staring at Reki seductively from the bed. Reki could only back away with a displeased expression plastered on his face as he felt distaste at the sight of Adam himself.

"What did you do to me? Where are my clothes?" - Reki glared at Adam as he held onto the bedsheet covering him tightly.

"Come on now. Don't ruin the fun and have a sit." - Adam said as he got off the bed his face now clearer under the sunlight sliding through the curtains while making his way to an armchair near the window side.

"Wear something first! I don't want to see your tits hang out while we're about to have a conversation!" - Reki yelled at Adam as he felt his cheeks burn under the sunlight when Adam pulled the curtains open and turned back towards Reki who was now stunned by the sight of Adam.

'Eh, why did I say that?!' - Reki jerked away as he realized what he just said.

"Hmm, I see that you have a taste for men with tits. Too bad that Snow does not live up to that standard." - Adam smirked as he caressed Reki's jawline and brought his face close to his. Reality struck Reki like lightning as he recalled what happened yesterday.

'Langa.....Langa!' - Reki's eyes widened as he slapped Adam's hand away from him. Adam gets taken aback by the sudden change in Reki's eyes as they burn with hatred.

"What's the matter? Cat got your tongue?" - Adam beamed as he made his way back to his favorite armchair.

"Where is he?" - Reki said through clenched teeth as he glared at the back of Adam's back. 

"Whatever do you mean, Red?" - Adam said as he sat down on the chair smiling while grabbing a pen and paper as he started with his first work of the day, signing papers.

"I asked, "Where is he?!"" - Reki shouted as he neared Adam.

"Exactly and my answer is what precisely do you mean-" - Adam got cut off as he was stunned by the sight in front of him. 

(Reki's second personality took over.)

There in front of him, the sheets that Reki once used as a shield were now on the ground and the pen he once was signing with was now being used to threaten him. Instantly the room door banged open and Tadashi sprang in to stop Reki but Reki, on the other hand, had the upper hand. 

"One step close and I'll tear his neck off." - Reki said with an expression unfitting for his face, on the other hand, Adam sat amused as he stared up at Reki's fierce glare that only seemed to pleasure Adam.

"Tadashi out." - Adam said as he waved Tadashi out the door.

"You do know you're only riling me up to make you mine, right?" - Adam asked as he caressed Reki's right arm which made Reki angry.

"Answer the damn question, where'd you put that sick of a boy Langa? Hurry up and answer before he ends up killing you for real." - Adam was now laughing which made the angered Reki even more confused.

"And why would I kidnap the likes of him? Hmm?" - Adam asked as he tilted his head to the right and looked Reki in the eyes. Reki pulled back while glaring now at Adam.

"Are you trying to use Reki to lure that boy to you? Langa will never come running to you and you know that Adam." - Reki was now in anger as he brought the pen's eye closer to the nape of Adam's neck.

"Is that what I made you believe in? I'm sorry to disappoint you, my sweetheart but you are the one I'm after now. Also, you do realize that you are on the top of my thighs right?" - Adam licked his lips as he stared down at where Reki was sitting. Meanwhile, Reki could pay no attention to what Adam said.

"I really like this second personality of yours. I wonder, how many more of them you have Reki." - Adam said while rubbing Reki's left cheek with a smile.

"Release him. Release Reki, he's got nothing to do with and you got nothing to do with him too. So release him. Let him go." - Reki said as his glare deepened.

"And if I don't want to?" - Adam asked as he brought his face close to Reki by a few inches.

"Then I'll make sure to slit your throat open along with the others before I leave." - As Reki finished his statement Adam laughed mockingly which infuriated Reki Reki was about to stab Adam with the pen but Adam was quick to do it.

"Don't go thinking just because I gave you the upper hand doesn't mean you can kill me. Reki, my dear precious Eve, why don't you try calming yourself and let me guide you through these rough times? Hmm?" - Both Reki's hands were now pinned above his head and Adam's face was now staring down at his body.

"Surrender to me, Reki. Become my Eve, become mine and mine alone. Let me give you freedom, isn't that what you want? Freedom from those torment thoughts." - Reki's tears were falling slowly. Adam's lips were now just an inch from reaching Reki's lips.

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

"Become my Eve, Reki."