{2} Compulsion

————————
Based on Season 1, Episode 2 of Criminal Minds - 'Compulsion'

"Like my boots?" Sophia excitedly asks walking in the office room posing while pointing at her shoes

Morgan and Reid were the only two at their desks and they both look at the boots.

"Looking fine, sweetpea. I'm guessing they're new?" Morgan asks as Reid carries on staring at the shoes. Trying to fathom what was so good about them that Sophia was excitedly hopping about.

"You know it. I had ordered them ages ago and had forgotten about them until they arrived, so best morning ever." Sophia says going to sit down at her desk.

"They are very nice." Reid says "Marc Jacobs. A designer brand, notorious for its high end fashion."

Sophia nods "Yep. Hey, I just finished to catch and kill."

Sophia pulls the book off her desk handing it back to Reid who takes it and sends her a smile. They have a mini book club between the both of them. Every other week they give each other a book to read.

"Since I read your book this week, it's my turn. I've chosen only the best of the best books. Drumroll please.." Sophia says as Morgan hits the table for her.

"Twilight." Sophia shows Spencer the book as he gives it a grossed out look.

Morgan is in the corner covering his laugh. She did not just give Spencer Reid twilight to read.

Reid takes it and holds it twisting it around.

"Why do you look so grossed out? It's just a book about a vampire and human love story. Trust me you'll love it." Sophia says as Spencer puts it in his bag.

"Oh Spencer wencer reading twilight." Morgan jokes.

Sophia sends him a look pointing a finger at Derek "Don't make fun of a brilliant book."

Elle walks over to the group "Question for you, the footpath killer. Why did he stutter?"

Sophia shrugs. She heard about Gideon and before she came to her desk she went to Gideons office to make sure he was okay and ask him about it. She asked the exact same question.

"Come on, Elle, we've all asked him and he won't say. He wants us to figure it out." Morgan replies.

Sophia nods "I asked. No answer besides 'figure it out yourself'." Sophia imitates Gideon as Morgan smiles at the impression.