2: getting ready

u got dressed

you got ready to leave your apartment

you got ready to leave your apartment. it was a small cozy apartment nothing fancy. but it was only $300 a month for rent. (a/n i don't know how much won it is, sorry)
"7.10am" you said to urself while locking your apartment door. you still had an 35 mins before school started. yup school starts at 7.45am.

you got a text while you were making your way to the bus stop.
text:
jiung•my dumbass
hey y/n-ah my precious 🥸

hiii dummy, what are you up to???

I just wanted to let you know that...

that???

IM TRANSFERRING TO YOUR SCHOOL!!! 🥳🎉

WHAT?!!? Really?! Are you for real. I swear to god I'll kill you if you are joking. 🔪🔪🔪

I'm serious. 😑 I got in!! The transfer was successful.

it has been so long since I saw you because you had to follow aunt to go somewhere because if her job.

yea but now I GET TO BE IN THE SAME SCHOOL AS YOU!!

I can't wait. I gotta go now. the bus is here. bye dumbass. 💀🔪

I love you too. ❤️💩👻
end of text.

you smirked as you saw the last text your cousin jiung sent you. you got on the bus.
it was pretty crowded. maybe because its already 7.20am.

"crap, I might be late" you said to urself.

Since it was crowded you could only stand. there were no seats available.

you wore your earbuds and played your fav music.

**** if you are wondering how old y/n is and what her school is and her details*****
kang y/n •18• 170cm• in Seoul university• there are arts and normal subjects to take.

back to the story

you were listening to music and looking outside the window, when someone caught your attention. you saw a boy at the corner of your eye. he had grey hoodie on and a black beanie and a grey leather jacket. he was wearing a mask too. he was looking at the bus door. his eyes were pretty and he looked intimidating and cold for some reason. the boy glanced at you. maybe he felt someone staring. you looked away. not caring about him.

"Interesting..." you said to urself.

It was your stop to get down.

you thought about that boy.

"he looks

"he looks...cute??" You started laughing at urself. you were never interested in dating. you just minded your business. "cute...that's funny. he was wearing his mask too...really interesting." you were thinking about that that you didn't even realise that boy was behind you, he was wearing earbuds so he didn't hear you.