21: few days later.

it has been around three days since Theo and y/n kissed, Jiung confessed, jiung telling y/n the truth and Theo and jiung's argument. During those three days, y/n got closer to intak since she was avoiding Jiung and Theo. But now, the boys took the first step.

Before class started;

Theo: hey y/n, can we talk?
Y/n: okay
Theo brought her to an empty hallway.
Y/n looked at theo and when she saw his lips she remembered kissing him. she didn't know why but she didn't regret it. Or did she. Theo was her first kiss. He just didn't know that.

Theo: I'm sorry, for kissing you when you were drunk.
Y/n: I'm sorry too. For doing that and also avoiding u. Idk why. It's kinda awkward for me and i don't know what to say.
Theo: I'm really sorry forgive me. Please doll?
Y/n: i forgive you.
Theo: he smiles. Let me take you out. Just the two of us. We can go have some fun.
Y/n: okay. Go to the mall with me.
Theo: deal. After school okay?
Y/n nods and then theo took her hand and brought her to the classroom.
They entered the lecture hall and Jiung saw them holding hands. Jiung leaned back and tried to think of ways to talk to y/n.

after class:

Jiung: y/n, can I talk to you?
Y/n: sure.
Jiung: I'm really sorry, I shouldn't ha-
Y/n went up to him and hugged him tight.
Y/n: Theo told me what happen. Thank god nothing happened.
Jiung: I'm sorry y/n.
Y/n: I'm just glad nothing bad happened and I'm sorry for avoiding u I didn't know how to talk to you.
Jiung: it's fine. Let me bring you out. Tmr.
Y/n: sure.
Jiung: wear something comfy.
Y/n: ohh Theo's there. Bye Jiung. Love u Dumbass. She walked towards Theo.
Jiung: I love you too...