4: theo's pov

theo pov

I was on the bus looking at the bus door waiting for it to open as it was going to be my stop to get off. I felt a pair of eyes staring at me when i looked at their direction I saw a girl wearing black clothes and a few black straps dangling with a pair of black and white sneakers, she was wearing a cap and mask so I couldn't see her face properly. there was something about her that made her feel different she felt like she was giving me a cold vibe just like me. that's rare.
I got off the bus and I saw that girl get off too. I was listening to music with both my earbuds on so I didn't know what that girl was talking about I looked at my watch and I realised that I might be late so I ran to the teachers office as fast as I could. I got to the entrance of the teachers office and I took off my mask before entering the office. after going to the teachers office I saw my friends. keeho, jiung, intak, soul and jongseob. and yea it's amazing that all six of us managed to go to the same school and same class together. 
our teacher ms Kim brought us to our classroom/lecture hall. from outside you could hear some people talking. One sounded mad while the other seemed calm and savage liked. that person savageness was something that made me wanna get to know them more.

??: YAH!! HOW COULD YOU!
??:you said to "make me" so I did is there something wrong. I'm just following your words. nothing wrong with that.

the class was gossiping and laughing at that bratty girl shouting
??:SHUT UP EVERYONE!!
ms Kim: i think you are the one who should do that ms jang wonyoung.

ms Kim brought US into the room.

that bratty girl angrily went back to her seat with two girls behind her, they were probably some dumb girls who just follow the "popular and pretty girl" that every guy likes. -the flirty ones

ms Kim: class I want to introduce you all your new classmates. boys come in plz.
one by one we introduced ourselves.

"choi taeyang. my friends call me Theo. "
while I said that I saw that same girl I saw on the bus. but now I could see her face as she took of her cap and mask. she looked pretty and cold at the same time. she was with her two other friends. didn't care about that. she was looking at jiung smirking and jiung was doing the same. made me wonder what was their relationship.

ms Kim told us to go to our seats and sit behind someone called y/n.
ms Kim: y/n plz raise your hand. 

turns out that girl I saw on the bus was called y/n.
"now I know your name."

jiung: heyyyyy I'm in your class. he went to hug y/n and y/n hugged him back.
y/n: hey dummy.

I ignored them and just went to my sit with the other boys.