10: talking

Jiung pov.

Wonyoung just slapped y/n. I felt mad. She made y/n get a red cheek and also a cut on her lip because of her stupid sharp fake long nails which looked like something a toddler could paint.

Ms manoban: what's happening here?
Intak: wonyoung slapped y/n! Her lip is bleeding and her cheek is red!
Ms manoban: is that true wonyoung?
Wonyoung: NO IT ISNT I SWEAR! SHE HIT ME FIRST!
jiung: wonyou-
Theo: she's lying. Y/n didn't lay a single finger on her. I know because i was partnering her.

Jiung's mind:
Damn it I should've partnered y/n.

Ms manoban: wonyoung detention for a week. And I'm calling your dad. Don't you dare give me any excuses. I'm won't be buying it.
Wonyoung: UGHH I FKING HATE YOU Y/N!
ms manoban: make it two weeks. now follow me and don't u open ur mouth again. And tell those two to not follow u. (Leeseo and liz)

When they were about to leave me manoban said, one of u boys help y/n take care of her busted lip. Don't let it get infected.

Jiung: I'll do it.
Theo: I can. She's my partner for this dance lesson.
Jiung: well, she's my-
Intak: I'll do it. Follow me y/n.
He grabbed her hand and intertwined their fingers while bringing her to the nurse. Which he surprisingly knew where it was.

Jiung looked at intak. Then at Theo. Theo was looking at them.

Theo's pov.
Damn it. I should've just taken her hand. I wanna know more about her.

Intak pov:
I brought y/n to the nurse which I knew where because i did fall just now on my way because i saw a really pretty girl running with the wind blowing her face and hair. And that girl, was y/n. And now that pretty girl is holding my hand. I smiled at the thought of that and I checked our hands to make sure I was dreaming.

Y/n: wow I'm surprised you know where the nurse is.
Intak: well..i did just go there not too long ago.
Y/n: what happened are u okay?
Intak: well, i got distracted..
Y/n: by what..ohh by a who. Haha
Intak: yea. You.

He turned and he faced y/n, not letting go of y/n's hand.

Intak: you're really pretty you know that right.
Y/n: that's cute. And we're here.
Intak: what's cute? What I said or-
Y/n: you. You're cute. Now help me please. You heard what me manoban said right.
Intak: right.

Y/n let go of his hand. Intak pouts. Go ahead.
Intak went and asked the nurse for the medicine.
Intak got the medicine from the nurse and he told the nurse that he will help y/n put it on. It was an opportunity to help y/n and to get to know her better.

Intak: come closer.
They were sitting beside each other. Y/n came closer.
Intak: it might sting. He took out the cream and gently applied it on y/n's lip.
Her lips are soft that's what he thought.
Intak: does it hurt?
Y/n: it stings a little.
Intak: if uw I can get back at wonyoung. I always pull pranks on others anyways.
Y/n: how about we get back at her together. But she kinda already got into trouble.
Intak: the more the merrier.
They laugh together.
Intak: almost done.
Y/n: thanks.
Intak: tell me. Is jiung ur bf?
Y/n: jiung?? My bf?? What no.
Intak: because u two seem really close. But that's good. You can give me your no. then.
Y/n: sure but he isn't my bf. I have never had one and besides Jiung is my-
Jiung: Y/N-AHHHHH!!
He ran towards us.
Along with theo who was chasing after jiung.
Jiung: (panting) y/n-nieee are you okay? Does it hurt. Is intak applying it too harsh?? And why is he doing that shouldn't the nurse do it?
Y/n: I'm fine. And I intak is really gentle.
Jiung eye widen, he drops theo's phone and pouts. Y/n picked up the phone and looked at the wallpaper.
Y/n: stars? She looks up at jiung.
Jiung: just so uk intak is way rougher than me.
Theo: YAH! JIUNG MY PHONE!

Theo pov:
I was chasing after jiung because he took my phone. He was typing in y/n's no. But then he heard the bell ring so he started running.

Jiung: (panting) y/n-nieee are you okay? Does it hurt. Is intak applying it too harsh?? And why is he doing that shouldn't the nurse do it?
Y/n: I'm fine. And I intak is really gentle.
Jiung eye widen, he drops theo's phone and pouts. Y/n picked up the phone and looked at the wallpaper.
Y/n: stars? She looks up at jiung.
Jiung: just so uk intak is way rougher than me.
Theo: YAH! JIUNG MY PHONE! You dropped it! Damn you. He looked at y/n. Ohh are you okay? Is intak being too rough?
Intak: why do u guys keep saying that. She'll get a bad impression.
We all laugh.
Y/n: you're good. My impression of u is that you're really cute and funny. And really good at dancing.
Intak: thank you. He smile was so big that his eyes became small and his cheeks were red.
Jiung and Theo were looking at intak, he looked kinda stupid to them. What am I saying very stupid. But y/n stretched out her hand.
Y/n: you're phone.
Theo: ohh thanks.
Theo's hand touched y/n's and then
Jiung: come on let's go get u a drink. He holds y/n's hand. And starts running. And Yes the one that was holding Theo's phone. The phone drops on the floor again.
Theo: JIUNG!! You're getting me a new phone if it stops working. And u owe me.
Jiung mocks theo and continued running.
Intak: wait for me!

Theo's mind:
Jiung and y/n?? Together?
Whatever at least we started talking.