15: drinks

intak pov:

Three days ago I held her hand and brought her home. That made my day for sure. I was really happy.

Three days later:

I held her hand again after class and brought her to a cafe. we had no more classes for the day so I brought her there so that it will be the two of us first before Theo and Jiung come.

Y/n: wah. It's so pretty. How did u know about this place?
Intak: well, I saw it on my way. I stay pretty far so...
Y/n: hey, uk I have a few empty rooms in my apartment. U can live there if you want. Just spilt the rent with my would u?
Intak: really?? Thank you y/n-ahh. He hugged her and y/n felt warm. She was comfortable with intak.
Intak: how many rooms do u have?
Y/n: ohh I have three rooms. One for me. One for Jiung, and the other u will be staying in.
Intak: Jiung??
Y/n: yea I let him stay there today, he will be moving in later.
Intak: ohh.
In mind: Jiung staying with her?
Intak: is Jiung your bf?
Y/n: I already told u he isn't.
Intak: are u lying?? Because u too seem way too close to not be dating.
Y/n: he's my cousin. Of course I'm close to him. We've lived side by side since we were kids. Until one day...
Intak: it's okay if u dw to tell me.
Y/n: it's fine. I'll tell u. One day, my parents got a divorce when I was 10. I left with my mum so she couldn't afford to stay there so we moved somewhere else. however she died when I was 14. yup just my luck. For awhile, about one month I stayed with my aunt and Jiung. But I didn't wanna bother them. So I went to move in back to my old place that I use to stay with just my mum. I got a job and every now and then my father still sends me money. $10,000. which is enough for the rent. and other bills.
Intak: wow. I didn't know that. Sorry for asking.

Intak's mind.
Poor y/n. But jiung's her cousin good to know. I guess.

Y/n: it's okay. holding back tears she smiled at intak. umm do uw to order??
Intak: sure. What do u want to get. It's on me.
Y/n: i don't know what should I get?
Intak: how about..a strawberry milkshake?
Y/n: that's kinda boring though.
Intak: how about a mango, watermelon and lychee drink?
Y/n: what if I don't like it?
Intak: I'll order both then. If u like the mango one then u take it. Or else I can drink it.
Y/n: really??
Intak: yea. I'm fine with anything as long as you're happy. He smiles.
Y/n: thanks cutie.
Intak cheeks heat up a bit. And he smiles.
Intak: I'll go order then. Tell me what Jiung and Theo wants to. The queue is quite long so it should be enough time for them.
Y/n nods and just at that moment she received calls from Jiung.

Jiung•my dumbass in coming call. X12

Theo pov:

Jiung has been calling y/n for i don't know how many times and he's been calling out her name.

Jiung: y/n
Jiung: princess
Jiung: smarty
Jiung: y/n
Jiung: y/n pick up
Jiung: y/n-AhhhHH
Jiung: AHHH
y/n: yea??
Jiung: y/n. Where are y—

I couldn't take his screaming so I answered instead.

Theo: where are u at?
Jiung: YAH THEO AH. I placed my hand on jiung's mouth asking him to keep quiet.
Y/n: ohh hey Theo. I'm at this cafe with intak. Just walk down straight at the back gate of our school then turn right past the playground and convenience store. It's pretty crowded so what's your order?
Theo: strawberry milkshake and jiung's is...
Jiung: iced Americano with caramel.
Y/n: okay. Intak heard it. Get here safely. Bye Theo.
Theo: bye doll.
Call ended.

Jiung: bye y/nnieee
Theo: I hung up already. Here. Let's go.
Jiung: yah. He followed Theo.

Intak pov.
Y/n went towards me and she was on a call with i guess Jiung.

Y/n: their order is..
Theo: strawberry milkshake and jiung's is...
Jiung: iced Americano with caramel.
Intak nods.
Y/n: okay. Intak heard it. Get here safely. Bye Theo.
Theo: bye doll.
Intak: doll...
Y/n: here. For jiung's and Theo's. She took out some cash. And also wait a minute. Ahh here. For yours.
Intak: nope I'll pay for theirs and mine. Go sit down.
Intak's mind:
Why does she keep wanting to pay for them??
Cashier: next.

Y/n pov.

Intak went forward and told her the order. It was obvious that the cashier was into intak then I came closer to intak. She looked mad haha anyways. I gave her the money that intak rejected.

Y/n: thanks. I walked back to our table.
Intak: thank you. He followed y/n.

Intak pov.

Intak: yah-cutie ah. Why did u pay? I told u that I'll pay.
Y/n: i don't know. I wanted the cashier to stop hitting on u.
Intak: HAHAH are you jealous?
Y/n pouts and looks down and plays with her fingers.
intak went and placed his head on her shoulder. And he hugged her arm and intertwined their fingers.
Intak: you're really cute. and genuine. I like that.
Y/n remained silent and she felt her cheeks becoming hot.
Y/n: damn it.
Intak: why?? He looked up and saw y/n's red cheeks.
intak: u like me don't u.
Y/n: nope. no. I don't. you're just good with your words that all.

Intak felt his heart hurt a little those words were more impactful then it seemed. He rest his head on y/n again and just enjoyed their time. Y/n placed her head on intak's and held his hand. She enjoyed these moments. She didn't know why. Their peaceful time together ended when Jiung arrived as well as a very jealous theo.

Theo pov.
We arrived at that place and we saw intak and y/n. I felt jealous. Very. So we went ahead and sat down in front of them.

Theo: hi y/n. Hi intak.
Theo muttered. She looks cute in my clothes.
Y/n: ohh theo ahh. You're here already. Ohh jiung. She got up from her position but they still continued holding hands.
Theo: here the money. take it. He placed it in y/n's hand that used to be holding intak's. he had long arms ling enough to reach the opposite end of the table. Making it easy to do so.
Y/n: n-
Theo: don't reject it. It'll hurt my feelings.
Y/n: okay. thanks..
jiung: yah. Intak get up. Stop lying on y/n.
intak: I dw to. I like being with her like this.
Jiung: get up.
Intak: but-
Cashier: order no. 17.
Intak: ohh that's ours. Wait a minute.
Theo was staring at y/n. Y/n was looking at Theo. Theo smirked. Y/n then looked away.
Intak came back with our drinks.

Intak: here u go.
Y/n: thank you intak-ah
Theo: thanks
Jiung: thanks intakieee

Y/n tried the strawberry drink. Intak tried the mango, watermelon and lychee one.

Y/n: it's really good.
Intak: same here. Do u want to try it?
Y/n: sure.
Theo grabbed intak's drink and tried it.
Theo: it's okay. Here y/n.
Y/n: thanks..I guess. She drank from the same straw theo drank from. Ohh it's nice.
Intak: right.
Theo was glad y/n drank from the straw after he drank it. He's glad it worked. She wouldn't need to drink from it directly after intak used it.
Y/n: do u want to try mine?
Intak nods. But theo took it and gave him his instead.
Theo: it's new. I haven't drank from it. Take it.
Intak was confused but accepted anyways.
Jiung just stood there watching what happened.
Jiung: what strange friends.
Theo drank from y/n's instead. Smirking about what just happened.

Y/n: okay so let's just go to my house and discuss the project. Jiung and Intak get ready the stuff u need to stay there. Theo bring some clothes to change into. You guys will stay at my house for tonight.

Theo: Jiung and intak stays with y/n?
Y/n: what did u say Theo?
Theo: nothing. I'll help u tidy up ur house.
Y/n: really! Thank you.
After they finished talking and drinking their drinks, Jiung and intak will go and pack their stuff to move in with y/n while Theo and y/n will go to her house to tidy up.

On their way out:
Theo was behind y/n and he whispered"you do know that we kissed right." He smirked after.
Y/n: yah
Theo: indirectly.
Y/n: I'm not gonna let u come in later.
Theo: what why no sorry y/n-ahh.
Jiung saw and he looked at them. Feeling?? Jealousy...