The first to go down

Karlof's eyes slowly opened. His body was cold and weak. "What happened..?" He mumbled to himself. "Chen...Chen." Now he remembered. Master Chen had stolen his metal. Karlof was now powerless. Something else was wrong. This room was unfamiliar. He was also strapped down to a rack of icy cold metal planks which were stained with blood. The cold metal wouldn't have normally bothered him if he still had his powers. The man was also stripped down naked. The cold moist air of the dark room sent goosebumps up his arms and legs. He growled and struggled but the cuffs tightened each time he moved.

"He's awake!" A gruff voice called out from the other side of the room. One of Chen's guards, Zugu flipped a light switch, turning on a single lightbulb above Karlof's head. The light hurt his eyes as he squinted at Zugu. "What's going on? Let Karlof go!" He whined angrily. "Oh I'm sorry to say that Master Chen wouldn't allow that." Another deep voice rang out. Chen's second in command, Clouse stepped forward into the light and smirked at the naked prisoner, making him feel ashamed of the state he was in. "You should know that we try our best to keep our business successful. Our food isn't like any other in Ninjago. Because let's say we have..a special ingredient."Karlof stared in horror and whimpered. "S-Special ingredient? What is that?" A devilish smile grew on Clouse's face. "We invited all the elemental fighters here for a reason. And that ingredient is YOU."

"N-No! You can't do this to Karlof!" The prisoner yelled out. Clouse let out a low chuckle and walked away with his hands behind his back as usual. "By the way, the heart always tastes the best!" He yelled one last time before leaving.

Zugu grinned at the man in distress and teased Karlof by pulling at the roots of his messy black hair, causing him to growl in pain. "Ready to start the fun??" He laughed maniacally and grabbed a chainsaw off of a metal tray which rested on a cart. Karlof panicked when the sound of the motor roared and echoed against the concrete walls. Zugu lowered the chainsaw towards the prisoner's stomach.

The blade sliced into his skin. A loud scream escaped Karlof's mouth as blood began to splatter out onto the rack and stream down the sides and onto the cement floor. Zugu ignored his yells and used his bare hands to rip the wound open even wider. Karlof gasped in pain as the tatooed guard took a pair of tweezers and began snapping out intestines as if they were old frayed wires. "Stop! Stop! Stop!" He cried out as tears spilled out of his eyes. "Be a man, not a baby!" Zugu shouted as he took a dagger off of the tray and stabbed it deep in Karlof's gut. He felt blood rising rapidly up in his throat. Karlof's back arched as the blood spilled out of his mouth. He coughed and hacked up more, soaking his own body. "Oh, someone has a weak stomach!" Zugu teased as he placed the dagger aside. The careless guard rubbed his bloody hands in Karlof's tangled hair. "S-Stop.. " Karlof moaned again. "Never! Master Chen's orders!" Zugu reached back into Karlof's stomach and pulled out some partly digested meat from his recent meal. "Hungry?" Zugu rammed it down Karlof's throat. He gagged and choked as more tears slid down his cheeks. The man finally swallowed to the chunk of flesh but vomited it back up. His head felt dizzy as Zugu continued stripping him free of his stomach contents. He groaned in pain once more and blacked out due to the large amount of blood he lost.

"Some assistance, Krait?" Zugu called out to another guard. "What's the problem?" Krait stood beside his partner and studied the bloody body in front of them. "Just barely alive." He declared. "Let me handle this while you bring these goodies to the factory." He handed Zugu a metal bucket which contained Karlof's intestines. "Wait!" Krait shouted. At that very moment Karlof was regaining conscious. His amber brown eyes opened. The taste of blood in his dry mouth was heavy. His breathing was heavy and loud. "Won't you taste good for Chen's ceremony tonight?" Krait teased. "Well your time here is done, master of metal." Zugu punched Krait's back. "Idiot, he's no longer the master of metal! Your time here is over." Krait stabbed Karlof's heart, piercing it open, spewing more blood from the wound. At that moment, the prisoner's body went limp. Zugu reached in and pulled out Karlof's heart after scooping out the leftover organs inside. "Alright, let's get this to the factory and tell Chen that our work is done. We'll deal with the body later and get ready for the next elemental fighter to come down. And I do mean DOWN." Krait chuckled at his own lame joke as they both left the room.

((I'm not sure if I'll be able to get these chapters out quickly due to school and all that but let me know what you think in the comments!))