Small Scratch {LenKu}

Pairing- LenxMiku
Genre- Angst? Fluff
Summary- Miku hurts her leg and Len is there to help her, like always.

Miku let out a cry of pain. She tried covering her mouth to not wake up the others, but that didn't work when a door opened. A glimpse of blonde hair and she knew it was either Rin or Len. Most likely Len because Rin was just that deep of a sleeper.

As she suspected, Len came rushing towards her. He gasped when seeing a crimson liquid run down her leg then proceeded to place his hands below her knees and arm around her upper back. Carrying her onto the couch, he rushed to grab a first aid kit.

She hated this. Not because Len was helping her, but because she's too clumsy. She felt useless to him when he would fix everything for her. She couldn't even do something as simple as walking up the stairs to the mansion she had shared with her Vocaloid family.

He wiped the blood and took out a bottle. She winced and her shoulders tensed when he dabbed alcohol on her wound but soon relaxed when the pain lessened. He then took out a bandage and placed it on her knee.

"Whew. I'm glad you didn't get a bigger injury or else you wouldn't be able to perform tomorrow." Len said. Miku gazed downwards, pouting, feeling ashamed of herself. He noticed and brought his hand below her chin to push it upwards.

"What's wrong? Why are you crying?" Len asked, worry all over his face. Miku froze. She brought her trembling hand to her cheek and felt a warm tear. She didn't even notice she was crying. Silence overwhelmed them, but only for a handful of seconds before Miku responded, "I was afraid you'll hate me."

Len was shocked, "What for?"
"For causing you trouble, " she muttered, "And waking you up."
He sighed and wrapped his arms around her petite frame, "Never. I would never hate you for as long as I shall live."

Miku felt tears coming up and again and she returned his hug. "P-promise?" She stuttered out. Len pulled back and gave her a soft smile, "Cross my heart and hope to die." He then leaned in and gave her a peck on the cheek, nose, and forehead.

Miku giggled, "Kiss me already, you idiot" the blonde gave a chuckle and complied.

|~~|~~|~~|~~|~~|~~|~~|~~|~~|~~|~~|~~|~~|~~|~~|~~|~~|~~|~~|~~|

Yay! Update done!

I'm so sorry I didn't update for the last few weeks, I guess? I know I should update VocaUniversity, but I've been busy lately. I'm thinking of going on hiatus, but that would be disappointing, wouldn't it? Anyway, I'm trying to update when I can or feel like it, so I once again apologize for my late update.