Worth It {RinKuo}

Pairing- MikuoxRin. (My second OTP, man. They're just too adorable for words.), hinted LenxMiku.
Genre- Fluff
Summary- Rin asks Mikuo to read a book for her and she receives something unexpected.
Enjoy!

"Ne, Mikuo-nii?"

Mikuo glanced up from his book he was reading. By the looks of it, it seems to be from the Harry Potter series. It was a long read, but the events, plot, climax and resolution was worth it.

"Hmm? Do you want something, Rin?"

The blonde fidgeted in her seat. Playing with her pudgy fingers she says, "Can you read me a book? Miku-nee can't because Len is clingy towards her ever since her boyfriend came by." Mikuo quietly chuckled at a possessive Len. He was always so protective of his sister when Kaito came.

So far, Miku and Mikuo are 17 while Rin and Len are 12. Not that big of an age gap. Well, kind of. Since they are at the appropriate age for part-time jobs, they registered and checked newspaper articles for some. Miku being a waitress and Mikuo being a waiter. What was good is the fact that they work at the same restaurant,
VocaCafé.

The teal-haired siblings take turns going to work. For example, if Miku is required at the restaurant on Monday, then Mikuo would go on Tuesday. Doing this, it means they could take care of their younger siblings. They worked things out with their managers and they seemed fine with it. The pair were their star-employees after all.

"Sure. Which book?" He gazed towards where she pointed her index finger and softly smiled. It was a Sleeping Beauty book. Rin blushed at her brothers dazzling smile and looked downwards.

"C'mon. Let's go read before Miku finds out and yells." Mikuo ushered her to her room. When they arrived, she opened the door and let him in. Closing it, she sat in his lap like always. "Once upon a time, in a land where..." he began reading. By the time he finished, she was fast asleep.

He smiled and gently carried her to the orange colored bed with orange-printed pillows and blankets. An orange plushie added as well. He tucked her in and tiptoed out the door, he gave a soft peck to her forehead. He then went back to his book and continued on the chapter in his book.

While in the room, there was a fully awake blonde tomboy blushing furiously by the kiss. "Mikuo-nii kissed me...Mikuo-nii kissed me!" Rin squealed. "I'm never washing this forehead again." She muttered before falling back into a deep slumber.

A few years later, Rin experiences bad acne because of not washing her face properly. More specifically, her forehead which somehow got littered with pimples. Any teenage girl would feel like dying, but for Rin, it was worth it.