Chapter 1

'Ranboo'

"Tea?" Technoblade turned towards the two shaded ender hybrid before shaking his head.

"Slime told me a lot about teleporting." Ranboo must've sensed the blade's unusual foul mood so he just had to bring up the topic. "I can try training again later." He smiled awkwardly before making his way towards his room, leaving Techno to think to himself.

Something big was about to happen and he felt it, his guts churning and the voices in the back of his head getting louder. He needed to get home and his only chance was Ranboo and his apparent connection with wizards.

It took him a month traveling with just a singular boat across the ocean and he wasn't about to risk getting caught for travelling another month. The best bet was Ranboo.

-----

"Sapnap. We need to talk." Bad's voice was serious but Sapnap only rolled his eyes.

He knew that Bad would investigate the book before directly handing it to Dream so he already expected a whole meeting to be placed.

"Do you know what this book is capable of?? And yet you're letting it- you're giving it to Dream, of all people??" Wilbur only listened, Seemingly uninterested.

"So what? It's his anyways." His answer was obvious, not a hint of worry in his voice.

"Don't you see the danger here?! He can revive Schlatt and this will be manberg all over again, except worse." Bad pointed out and Wilbur almost agreed if not because of how it was Sapnaps turn to stand up, enraged.

"Okay! He can revive anyone he wants but who cares?! We all know that once he lay a finger on that hook the first thing he'll do is revive Y/n!" Silence fell, the atmosphere thickening at the mention of the name.

"He can revive Schlatt and she'll be here to kill him all over again!" It was like pin pointing a thought everyone had in the back of their minds.

"Can't you see how far gone this place had become?" Sapnap paused to look at everyone in the meeting room, Wilbur who perked up at the mention of chaos, Tommy who just looked down at his fidgeting hands and Bad who had already lost his reasons to be mad.

"Name 5 things Technoblade has done wrong... Same for Y/n...."

"Technoblade destroyed L'manberg." Tommy had a say but was quickly glared at by Wilbur. "New L'manberg. Not L'manberg." He corrected.

"Are we really just going to ignore the wa-" Tommy started again but stopped as he felt Wilbur's harsh glare.

"Still. That's only 1 thing." Sapnap interfered. "He's being haunted down by Quakitys' silly little butcher army and he's gone, out of the map and across the endless fucking ocean." Bad didn't have time to manipulate his language before Sapnap was talking again.

"And Dream's in prison god knows why, he fought against Schlatt and led Pogtopia to the van. Yes he stole discs from children but that was only to punish them for grieving houses."

Tommy glanced at Wilbur with an annoyed expression, his brother only returning a half smirk.

And fuck him if this doesn't work, he didn't know what will... "Don't you miss, Y/n, Bad? When you used to cook together and hang out on xp farms? Don't you miss when we used to play manhunt together with Dream, hitting each other with pretend swords and running around hills??"

Let's just say that, that really hit a nerve.

-----

Techno's eyes threw open as a knock was heard throughout the small sabin, forcing him awake.

After a few heavy footsteps, he's already standing on the other side of the door, staring at a certain winged blonde.

"Hey, Mate- Techno?" Phil's eyes widened as he looked at his son who was equally shocked deep down. "Phil?" They stared at each other in complete surprise.

"How are you- What-" Phil was puzzles and so was Twchno, both not having a clue why they were seeing each other in such an odd place.

"You know each other?" Both of them turned to the enderman hybrid standing awkwardly behind Philza after just being caught trespassing at a nearby village.

"Yes. You know Techno?" The blonde asked which raised even more confusion than there already was.

"Techno? You mean technoblade? That's him?" The hybrid looked at the pig masked man in disbelief. He couldn't believe he's been staying with the titled blood god for more than 2 weeks now.

Techno never mentioned his name to Ranboo, simply because he tried to prevent being recognized at all times, a companion knowing his real identity would a be a blow to the cover.

Philza then turned back to his son. "Well... Mind explaining to me how you're here?"