Chapter 11

'The Meeting'

"I can get used to this." I turned to Techno as he smirked, pulling every trick he could with his new found abilities. As much as I liked for him to have fun, this wasn't why we were gifted these.

"Make yourself hidden." I simply stated, seeing familiar figures dressed in a green hoodie and a striped green cardigan entering the small dessert village.

"Oh right. Forgot." I made my way towards my infamous house that stood out compared to the ordinary once that were built throughout the village.

I greeted the villagers that recognized me politely as I walked, feeling Techno's presence closely following behind me.

Soon enough, I met with Dream and Phil that were waiting just by the door. "When did you build this?" I glanced at Dream before giving him an answer.

"4 years ago." He hummed and I threw him the keys, letting him unlock the door for us.

"I think it'd crazy how practical and efficient you are." I heard Techno sigh before I felt cold wind whip past me. "Don't flatter me now." I smirked, following them all inside the house, locking the doors behind me.

"Well, Now that we're all settled in." I shooed them off to the table, taking the lead. "Phil, Can you explain how you managed to get you two back?"

I saw Phil furrow his brows but before he could answer, Techno had already beaten him to it, turning back to being visible.

"Wait a minute, How did you know that we needed to go back? How do you even know that we're not even in the main island?" He asked suspiciously, pointing an accusatory finger at my direction.

"Well..." I started to speak but Phil cleared his throat making all of us turn to him. "Before we fast forward to this part, May I know for how long have you already been revived?"

I let the gears turn in my head before answering. "Less than a day." I replied unsure, I wasn't keeping track. Hell I haven't even visited my brother.

But some priorities must be made. The time's ticking and if I don't settle this to the group, I don't know how much advantage that little bitch of an egg will have by the time we're ready to fight.

"Yeah. Mhmm, less than a day... And you don't feel any negative emotions towards me somehow?" He asked as if it was a test. I broke into a chuckle.

"No, Phil. As much as I would love to murder a bunch of cats painfully slow infront of you until your ears explode, i have other things to worry about other than making your ashy ass pay for trapping me into that hell of a loop hole.... But if you're so persistent... don't worry, Mr. Minecraft. We'll get to that." I smiled sweetly, tilting my head at his terrified expression.

"Anyways. Where was I?" I hummed. "Mhm right. So can anyone explain to me how you two got here, I forgot to follow up on you guys cause I was preoccupied with something." I cleared my throat, unknowingly glaring at Dream as the memory flashed before my eyes.

"Phil flew me here." Techno explained simply, unbothered by the tension drowning the room.

"Mhm, Now I'm sure we all saw what's up with Bad, Right?" I asked. "How much do you guys know about the situation?"

"When I revived you, XD talked to me about a plague. An entity from the inner hell. It's basically a leech, the way it spreads is, it sucks the color of things, like what happened to Bad, It can manipulate people into doing bad things and to expand its army. He said it leaked into the surface but I've never really seen it since I was in prison." Dream explained, tapping a finger against the wooden table.

"Mhm so you know about the details. Cool. Phil?" I turned to Phil and he looked like he was trying to remember something.

"The plague... The plague..." He murmured under his breath. "Oh! The plague, with the blood vines and controls people. Yes, I think I've read about it before in one of the books Kristin gave me." I hummed in satisfaction before turning to Techno.

"I don't know. I just got here." He replied under my gaze awkwardly.

"Mhm okay. Well, I'm going to need Phil to get that book, We need to know everything about this thing." I say sternly before pulling out a map that sketched the whole main island.

"What's that shaded part?" Asked, Techno, peeking over at the map.

"The shaded part is how much the plague had spread." I hummed, tracing over the black ink... It was bad, worse than I expected. They're were vines, connecting to different places. It was spreading fast.

"How come there's... 5 of them?" I could sense the horror under Dreams voice as he scanned the paper.

"There isn't." I furrowed my brows and traced my finger over the thin outline connecting the shaded parts that I've never seen in the surface before. "Those are vines. It's travelling underground to spread faster."

I pointed at the middle, where the smp is. "This seems to spread faster than any of the other parts. This must be where the heart is." I could be wrong but we'll have to try.

"What if it's a trick. What if the heart is... Also underground undetected?" Dream had a point.

"We wouldn't know unless we check but that's dangerous by itself without knowing how to properly protect ourselves." I replied looking at all of their intrigued faces.

"Phil we need that book as soon as possible."