Chapter 14

'What do you want to know?'

My eyes flutter open and the first thing I noticed within coming back to consciousness was the strong arms wrapped protectively around me. I felt a groan escape my lips as I lift a hand to cover my eyes from the burning sun emitting from the windows.

But my sour mood didn't last as another pair of hands shielded my face for me, a smile etched itself upon my lips and I looked behind me to meet Dream's eyes. "Good morning." He smiled back, placing a gentle kiss to my forehead.

My heart basically melted at his actions. "G'morning, Clay." I replied wrapping my arms around him as I stretched. "Breakfast?" I hid my face against his chest before letting out a muffled response.

"In a few minutes." I felt his fingers brush through my hair as we both just laid there, feeding off each other's breathing.

"Y/n?" I hummed and looked up at him. "I w-... It's nothing." My eyes furrowed at this. I sat up and looked at him straight in the eye. "Clay, We literally just had sex, you can tell me anything." He groaned and I chucked, feeling him pull me closer so he could hide his face.

"I just- it's... Ugh." Dream trailed off, seemingly frustrated with himself. He stayed silent for a moment thinking about his words.

"I want you to make me yours."

-----

George's Point Of View

"George!" I glared sharply at Sapnap, Currently being 7 in the morning, he did not have any business to be at my door this early.

"What do you want." I stated my voice laced with tiredness. "Well I just came in here to.." He peeked suspiciously over my shoulder, trying to get a glimpse of the interior of my house even though he's seen it before.

"...Make sure sh- no one had visited you... Yet." He spoke before looking back at me innocently. My eyebrows furrowed at his weird behavior.

"Only Bad. He's not a great case." I shook my head, Thinking back about the time Bad had cornered me in the middle of the forest, trying to persuade me into coming with him. I'm not exactly sure what's wrong with him, I just wish I did so I could help him in some way. I need a distraction anyways.

"Oh well... Tell me... If someone does. About Bad though... I'll ask someone else about it, I'm sure they know. Take a break, George." Sapnap replied oddly genuine and soft, unlike how he always talked to me. I just shrugged it off and shut the door.

A yawn escaped my lips as I turned around heading to my kitchen, already losing my hope in going back to slumber. I opened my fridge as I stretched, looking for anything I can make on the go when my eyes spots the syrup with its delicious looking pancakes for design.

I pulled it out, along with two eggs, milk and butter before closing the fridge. I shook my head as memories from my sisters cooking floods through my head.

I miss her.

But the fact I didn't tear up within thinking about her death made me smile with progress. I pulled the pancake batter from it's place in the cupboards and began to make the mix.

As I started to heat up the pan, I noticed the hot air crowding the kitchen, for that I opened all the windows including the ones in the living room and made my way back to my cooking.

I made myself some pancakes and walked back to the couch. My eyebrows knit as I looked at the mess, The wind from the window had blown almost everything from the coffee table. I placed my food down and started to clean up.

Upon picking up some dirt on the floor from a poppy plant that was knocked down by the abnormally strong wind, My eyes caught sight of a familiar book. The book turned against the wind, skimming through the pages I've never seen before.

What?

I picked it up and sure enough, the contents were different. New words painted the pages and it just kept on going about a topic I didn't quite understand.

What's the plague?

Better known as 'The Egg'

Familiar.

When have I heard that before?

-----

"No. No. Quakity. You don't understand. He's gone, I don't know how, I don't know when he disappeared . He's just gone, there's no fucking traces." The man panicked, clicking buttons and revealing private surveillance cameras that were placed to observe the now empty cell.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN HE'S GONE SAM?! I SHOULDN'T HAVE FUCKING TRUSTED YOU WITH THIS SHIT, DO YOU KNOW WHAT'S GOING TO FUCKING HAPPEN NEXT?!" The shorter man started to curse under his breath, internally panicking at the new found information as the alarm played around them.

He's going to come for me for everything I've done for him.

There's no escaping him now.

Though Sam continued to flick levers, buttons, everything he sees as an impulse in an attempt to make anything better but no. Damage has already been done.

Who could've possibly helped him though this? WHO LET HIM OUT?!

Think. Think. Who visited him last?! Niki? No. It couldn't be. It couldn't be because of that fucking jukebox. It's just a disc! How could he have escaped because of a disc?!

Bad! Bad talked to me if Niki could visit, Bad's hiding something with his stupid blood egg. I know he is.

-----

It's been a while people, I'm so sorry I know this is a late upload😭 just so much school work and I only started to make a new chapter yesterday, weekends are my only escape. I still have chores to do but at least I made time to write, I won't be gone anytime soon😈