Chapter 20

"Can we unblock the front door? The tow truck guy is another robot, and he's coming!" Lily shouted urgently. "Well, well, I can hear you Lily. The master will be happy to have you in one of the rooms at the home." The tow truck driver said as he neared the old unfinished fence. Murdoch quickly looked for a hiding place. He started to move the couch because it was blocking the living room from the door to the tunnel. He also had the chair and the coffee table piled on top of each other just as they both acted as one big staircase. Murdoch held the photo frame from the table and was ready to throw it at the robot. "Wait here Lily! I going to get that creep outside. Then you can escape and look for Felicia." He said as he climbed over the makeshift stairs. Lily sat with the back leaning on the wall. She took the phone out of her pocket. Lily made modifications on the phone. A window was smashed. The front door opened with a loud creak. The tow truck driver whistled as he walked in the front entryway.

Lily held the cellphone in front of her. "Hiding will be of no use to you! I can tell where you are because of your phone. I will break down every door of this house if I have to get you." Lily could hear footsteps right nearby the living room. The couch was pushed, and it landed near Lily. The coffee table was damaged a little. The tow truck driver laughed when he discovered Lily. His eyes lighted brightly with excitement. "Come on Lily, I don't want to come over there and drag you to the master's home." A photo frame hit the android's head from behind. A big hand held pot also hit the android's head. The tow truck driver turned around as he fell on the couch. Murdoch stood holding the pot's handle with both hands. "That's not funny at all!" The tow truck driver shouted as he prepared to get himself standing again. Lily ran from the wall and jumped over the robot. "Get back here Lily! I have enough time to play one last game with you. But after this, you and Murdoch will be coming with me to see the master." He said as he stood towering over her. Lily pointed the phone at him and said, "Selfie time". Lily began to take pictures, with a bright flash from the phone blinding the driver. "Ugh. You'll pay for that. I'll get you Lily if it's the last thing I do." Before the android was going to say anything else, Murdoch hit him in the face with the pot. The android fell back down again. "Go, I'll hold him off." Murdoch said holding the pot in front of him. "No way! I'm not going to be leaving you behind. I need you to help me find Felicia." Lily reasoned, ready to take more photos of the tow truck driver using the flash from the camera app. "You might get captured if you stay here. The driver did say that he knows where you are because of the cellphone you're holding. Whoever has Felicia might have more robots on the way. Please just go get Felicia. I'll be fine with this machine." Lily walked towards the front door of the house. Just then, there was the sound of Murdoch hitting with the pot. The driver was now trying to fight back. Lily rushed out of the house and ran to the broken-down fence. The dining room table was broken into two.

Lily ran towards a big bush on the side of the road. From there, she could see what was going on inside the house. She could see Murdoch running from the tow truck driver and throwing some pots and pans at him. The android managed to catch them as soon as they are a hand's length away. A buzzing sound came from the cellphone in Lily's pocket. She took the cellphone out of her pocket but put it on the ground. Lily continued to watch the fight continue from inside the house. Murdoch was now on the second floor. The tow truck driver pursued him up the stairs. The cellphone continued to make a buzzing sound. It was vibrating against Lily's shoe. She ignored it. Murdoch threw a wooden chair at the tow truck driver. It broke into six pieces and the android fell down the stairs. The tow truck's engine started up. It's lights were on, and it started to back up slowly towards the house. The cellphone continued to buzz. A white light was coming off of its screen. Lily took her attention away from the house and looked at the screen. The cellphone received a new text. Lily was shocked that the phone would have a screen that already showing a whole new text. It said "I know you're trying to ignore me. That won't work at all. That's right, I can control this cellphone and what text that is being sent to you. Your parents won't even hear or see you scream. You can either surrender, or I can send my tow truck driver after you. You will be joining your sister soon enough as well, in one of my small rooms." Lily looked up and saw that the tow truck was back on the road with its back end ready to bash into the front end of the house. The truck's engine revved up a few times. The tow truck driver has gotten Murdoch at a disadvantage. He now has grabbed the pot out of his hand and has thrown it aside. Murdoch was about to fall down the stairs. The tow truck backed up at a tremendous amount of speed. It crashed into the house. The whole house shook from the impact.

Murdoch was trying to keep his balance. The hook from the tow truck propelled itself from the tow truck. It along with the cable attached to it, wrapped around him. The tow truck slowly drove forward. Lily crawled away from the truck. She thought that the truck was going to be after her next. The truck managed to get back on the road and parked itself. It also started to wind up the steel cable. The steel cable dragged Murdoch down the stairs. The tow truck driver had his cyan eyes glowing with relief. The cable dragged Murdoch across the entranceway floor. He was trying not to scream. However, Murdoch was scared as to what was going to be happening next. The cable eventually dragged him outside. There was a flash of white light, and Murdoch was sucked into the nearby power line. Lily hid in another bush that was a street away from the abandoned TV station. The tow truck driver emerged from the front of the damaged house. He chuckled while walking up to the road. Lily looked at the cellphone again. This time there was a new app that was downloaded. It had the picture of a compass with four needles pointed into four different directions. She pressed on the app. A new window showed a google map of the big city she lived in. It had an orange circle on the spot where Lily is now standing. The tow truck drove itself over to the abandoned TV station. It parked itself in the entrance to the parking lot. The truck turned its own motor off after that. Lily still watched from her hiding place. "Aha!" A familiar voice declared from behind. Lily turned around and saw that the tow truck driver had snuck up on her. He lunged at her, and Lily jumped out of the bush. He landed on his stomach. Lily started to run towards the road. "You can't get away!" The tow truck started itself up again. It backed out of the parking lot. The vehicle started to follow Lily as she run further away from the TV station. The tow truck was gaining up. Lily ran off the road and towards a tree that was above the secret tunnel. She hid behind the tree. The tow truck got itself into a position where it was aiming for the tree that Lily was hiding behind. The cellphone in her pocket started to ring. Lily threw the cellphone at the tow truck. The device landed only an inch away from the vehicle. The cellphone continued to ring as the truck began to rev its engine up. Lily carefully crawled away from the tree. The truck revved the engine two more times before charging at the tree. Lily got up and ran towards the empty house. Before the truck was about to hit the tree, its tires were above the secret tunnel. The vehicle's front end sank into the tunnel.

The truck tried to back itself out, but it couldn't. "There you are! You are going to see my master! I don't want to keep my master waiting!" The tow truck driver spoke in an electronic and robotic kind of voice. His cyan eyes were glowing so bright that they can be flashlights. The light from the eyes nearly blinded Lily, but she ran away from him. The driver started to chase after her. Lily was running towards the gas station. The driver was gaining up on her. Both of their footsteps pounded through the forest. Lily saw a small pond on her left. The tow truck driver nearly had both of his hands grabbing onto both of her shoulders. Lily fell into the pond. She splashed the water from the pond into the driver's eyes. He tried to shield his eyes, but the water splashed onto his hands. Lily splashed some more water on him. A minute later, electricity started to come out of his hands. The robot was short circuiting. "You won't be escaping the master! The massstor willll..." Before robot could finish his sentence, his eyes were turned off. The robot started to fall into the pond. Lily rolled out of the small body of water just in time. The robot had electricity in the water surrounding him. The fake skin was burning off of him. The electricity started to cease soon after in a few minutes. Lily ran up to the road. She wanted to know where her sister is. "The only way for me to find out where Felicia is, is to get that cellphone back." She told herself. Lily ran back to where she last saw the phone. It was on the gravel road. When Lily saw it, she ran as fast as she could. The cellphone was still ringing.